Supporter
Daps

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:francis: Shootout outside a party at a Banquet Hall/shopping center in North Dallas/Lake Highlands:

CBS 11's coverage:

Crime Spree Continues In Lake Highlands area of Dallas.

Fox 4's coverage:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just saw this on The Dallas Morning News' YouTube channel:

Parkdale is a Dallas neighborhood with lots of potential. A lack of quality retail options in the has been the biggest set back for this burgeoning middle-class pocket of the city.
Which area of the city is this Neighborhood in?

EDIT:
Link to full Dallas Morning News article: Editorial: The southern Dallas neighborhood you never knew you wanted to live in

east side of south dallas..

u will be suprise how many hidden communities are in the bad neighborhoods in dallas..

its a area by cedar crest golf course nothin but nice older houses with whites n blacks livin

westmoreland goin north til u get to ft worth avenue right on bahama..kesler park..bad ass houses

They just did a piece on the Kiestwood neighborhood in Oak Cliff:

Editorial writer Jim Mitchell recently met with Dallas City Councilman Casey Thomas. The two drove through the Kiestwood neighborhood of Oak Cliff. Thomas is proud of the neighborhood, but is always thinking of ways to improve this part of Dallas.

Link to full Dallas Morning News article: Editorial: Oak Cliff's Kiestwood puts the neighbor back in neighborhood

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My finance and I was going to buy a townhouse for 140,000 in lake highland. New it was shady because its nice as hell but people have bars on their doors

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what I may as well jump in here since i've been living in TX (Killeen) off and on for 11-12 years and i have a child in Euless (Dallas suburb) home of Trinity High School.