The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Coming into town again for the Martin Lawrence show at Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie. First time seeing him live. My fam says I'm about to bust a gut because his live shows are official.

Can't wait!!!!!!
imma get my tickets soon. i know its finna be sold out:blessed:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
imma get my tickets soon. i know its finna be sold out:blessed:

The authorized ticket merchant for this show has all, but sold out. The only seats remaining are the balcony seats (which I happen to have. Normally, I get front row for concerts/sporting events and center section for comedy shows). I bought 3 tickets... after processing fee, tax and a holding fee (picking up tickets at venue)I paid 191.24. I bought my cousin and her fiancé's ticket.... I'll get that money back as soon as I reach Dallas. I basically paid around 65.00 per ticket.

Resale.... the lowest I saw was 85.00...... the highest 300.00

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Brehs when is this Trump Rally supposed to be in Dallas? I keep seeing stuff about it the last couple days. The DPD is really out here retraining their police officers this Trump Rally. I'm just ready for the fukkery.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@*DalMem* @satam55 @rantanamo @heart so we just ignore the fact that they got rid of Craig Watkins for a psychopath? bytch been in the crazy house more than on the job since she got elected. Dems got two brothers and a sista ready to run against her in 2018 if she don't drop out before then.

DA Susan Hawk seeks additional treatment after missing events

Democrats quiet about Susan Hawk’s latest depression treatment as they look to retake Dallas DA’s office in 2018

I really liked craig watkins, dude was really fair and got a lot of non violent brothas lighter sentences and got some guys outta prison on wrongful convictions. That hawk bytch is the epitome of white privilage. She treats her staff like shyt and rarely works. The dfw biased media refuses to hold her feet to the fire on matters like they did watkins..

The crazy thing is Craig Watkins was considered the best DA in the country. And the Northern Dallas County CAC voted against him because he wasn't putting enough nikkas in the many Texas privatize prisons. :francis:

He was unapologetic black and that made CAC nervous.

Also, Craig Watkins would've won if nikkas got out and voted.

yo i cant believe nobody at the DMN has called for her to resign. they used to get on watkins for petty shyt that happens with all politicians. this bytch has literally been in and out of treatment for 2 years. here staffers doing all her work. smh

The thing is she isnt dealing with any depression, the bytch is a drug addict that abuses perscription pills. That depression shyt is just a cover up. Again the dfw media is racist as fukk. She makes well over 200k and never does anything. The local politics here are comical and corrupt.

Dallas County DA Seeking Mental Health Treatment Again

CBS11 looks into what happens if Susan Hawk resigns.

Last edited:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL@ #5. Aint nobody building no $300-$400,000 house in Lake Highlands proper from a teardown. Try $600 and up these days.

and :scust: @ Celina. Creepin up on the Red River.