The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any suggestions on apartments in Dallas? I've been looking in Irving and the Farmers Branch/Carrollton/Addison area but I'm seeing nothing but bad reviews for apartments I find. :snoop:

also making a move to dallas or houstin want to make the right move and not end up in a terrible spot

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
The following places you mentioned are good areas but it depends on your budget

Irving is boring as hell and way too many Indians and Mexicans(sorry Mex brehs).

Been here for like 5 years and plan in moving soon. Either back to north Dallas or Houston.
My job is in Farmers Branch but I got fam in Ft Worth so I'm trying to find something in the middle, any other areas yall recommend?

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
My job is in Farmers Branch but I got fam in Ft Worth so I'm trying to find something in the middle, any other areas yall recommend?

If you come to Irving, go in the Las Colinas (kinda the downtown part of Irving) area. More expensive but a lot nicer.

Can also try Lewisville. I'd just stick to North Dallas tho. Nicer, diverse, etc.

Them late nights downtown! :wow:

With that said tho, can someone hook a college breh up with a better job :feedme:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
If you come to Irving, go in the Las Colinas (kinda the downtown part of Irving) area. More expensive but a lot nicer.

Can also try Lewisville. I'd just stick to North Dallas tho. Nicer, diverse, etc.

Them late nights downtown! :wow:

With that said tho, can someone hook a college breh up with a better job :feedme:

Yup. I live in Lake Highlands. It ain't the nicest area but it's far from hood and I'm about 15 minutes away from everything. :myman:

Also, I work with Hilton and there are plenty of part time jobs hiring.

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
Yup. I live in Lake Highlands. It ain't the nicest area but it's far from hood and I'm about 15 minutes away from everything. :myman:

Also, I work with Hilton and there are plenty of part time jobs hiring.

What you do? Put me up on game. I have school in the day time, any evening positions? Pay? Tryna stop struggling lol

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
What you do? Put me up on game. I have school in the day time, any evening positions? Pay? Tryna stop struggling lol

I'm the "lead" for laundry and the housemen (men who stock the housekeeping carts and clean the hallways). Not a supervisor, but below the supervisors. I'm paid $13 an hour.

Go to the Hilton jobs website (Hilton Worldwide Careers - It's Your World) and look. If you live in Irving (I think you're the one who said you do), you will see they have a gang of positions available in your area.

Good luck. :salute:

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
I'm the "lead" for laundry and the housemen (men who stock the housekeeping carts and clean the hallways). Not a supervisor, but below the supervisors. I'm paid $13 an hour.

Go to the Hilton jobs website (Hilton Worldwide Careers - It's Your World) and look. If you live in Irving (I think you're the one who said you do), you will see they have a gang of positions available in your area.

Good luck. :salute:

Repped. Thx breh.