The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Got catfished Sunday. Met up with a chick at trinity groves. Fat African chick didn't even know those existed. She know she catfished me. Had the nerve to ask "so what do you think? I'm I what you expected?"

:ld:"I....I didn't really come in expecting nothing. You look fine"

I wish I could upload pics from my phone on here

Nothing but face pics I still keep falling for the red flag.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Got catfished Sunday. Met up with a chick at trinity groves. Fat African chick didn't even know those existed. She know she catfished me. Had the nerve to ask "so what do you think? I'm I what you expected?"

:ld:"I....I didn't really come in expecting nothing. You look fine"

I wish I could upload pics from my phone on here

Nothing but face pics I still keep falling for the red flag.
Breh upload the pics to Imgur, than post them in this thread.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Man it's 2 sides of Garland I suggest u stay Da fuk away from real spill south Garland(close to forest & audelia) & east garland. Its gotten a lil grimy over the years mane & nikkas been banging since way back when

Forest Lane & Audelia Rd. is North Dallas/Lake Highlands to me.

It is indeed I'm talking about down the street a bit is South Garland like 5 mins from the lane. Peep I said close to it

What's a notable intersection in that area?

Just keep sliding down forest it's dart train station right in Da midst of it Jupiter station I believe

:lupe:

EDIT:
@Geechiedan214 I don't consider the areas of Garland that Forest Lane runs through, South Garland at all. The 2 high schools in South Garland (South Garland High & Lakeview Centennial High) aren't anywhere close to the Forest Lane/Jupiter Train station.

On a map, it's basically West Garland.

EDIT 2:
:snoop: I just realized this about the Forest Lane station next to Hamilton Park neighborhood in North Dallas/Lake Highlands:

Last edited:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The recuriting scandal behind it was deep as well. Should be very interesting.