The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
heavy set look like fat version of waka flocka..

he is a damn fool wit the razor line ups.....i was glad when i found out he got his own shyt..bradford was gettin hot
where his new place. I need a place i can go to on saturday that aint too crowded and dont charge an arm n a leg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
if yean had that premonition :wow:

ever since i got caught up in joppy...been alert since..

n im not familiar out there neither...ol hustle always told me to know ya routes..even if u dont know ya routes learn em..

i was 2 tires and a axel away from being killed in joppy...,,soon as i seen overton...i had 2 choices village oaks..or the butterbeans..

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
where his new place. I need a place i can go to on saturday that aint too crowded and dont charge an arm n a leg
off hampton in desoto..

after u pass big lot...

the very next light dairy queen on one side..masons the other..u cant miss the lil buildin...

he cool as hell...

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
heavy set look like fat version of waka flocka..

he is a damn fool wit the razor line ups.....i was glad when i found out he got his own shyt..bradford was gettin hot
Yeah moved out here aug of last year and was looking for a decent barber and decided to check out the place on the strength of the way the building looks. Him and his wife are good people

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yeah moved out here aug of last year and was looking for a decent barber and decided to check out the place on the strength of the way the building looks. Him and his wife are good people

yeah i been fukkin with chad for a minute now..

when he was at bradfords near dewberry

all them nikkas could cut..even the chick karen..

the fade game n the line ups it was out of boo n chad..

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Just saw this The Dallas Morning News' YouTube channel:

Which area of the city is this Neighborhood in?

east side of south dallas..

u will be suprise how many hidden communities are in the bad neighborhoods in dallas..

its a area by cedar crest golf course nothin but nice older houses with whites n blacks livin

westmoreland goin north til u get to ft worth avenue right on bahama..kesler park..bad ass houses

Daps
i done sold dope all across dallas n except east dallas

met this mixed ese/black chick name yadira...she worked at northpark at nordstrom..fine ass bytch..good p*ssy too..

i had 5 houses in dallas..one literally across the street from cedar crest golf course..dope house by morrell station...one on kellogg, one on tacoma and one on maryland..

she asked me wha i do..i said construction she said wha..i say drop off bricks..:shaq:

she was tellin me her big brother needed a job..all i said was we will see....went to a birthday party...with her got to meet her brother.. a chick n her boyfirend who i been servin to for years was there..

brother found out thru them what i really did....we went n did a beer run....after a month..brother started buyin from me....it was always dro n a couple of pints..

get phone call..tombout he need some slabs n gallon

i never even drove thru east dallas at this time..n i ripped n run thru dallas for years n never set foot in east dallas

that night somethin told me..switch cars n go out there ahead of time n look 4 a rioute..kuz i was pose to meet em at east grand n fitzhugh ..im thinkin 30 right there

im there 20mins earlyu..he call me. where u at shyt waitin on yall..

he goes im 30mins away..meet me off on dalphin n mingo

took my ar out the case headed that way...get to the area..i see the brother like 4 cars deep comin out a house with a bunch of nikkas wit guns..they jumped in they shyt n headed to that park thats over there off mingo

he called he goes meet us at the park...im like us...im sittin there watchin these nikkas gettin in position to shut the entrance of the park off.. its only 2 ways in n out the park

i drove my ass back to the house.. dumped the phone n everything..never sett foot back in east dallas..

i dont even goto garland..

Man an AR Is not a good gun in that situation :russ:

Unless you know what you're really doing with it :bustback:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Man an AR Is not a good gun in that situation :russ:

Unless you know what you're really doing with it :bustback:

i only had 3 guns in the city at that time..a glock 40 m 19 b n the ar

both the choppaz n the mac 10 was back in houston..

i never had a problem with the ar,,the 5 times i had to use it..it did what it was suppse to do..back a nikka n respect my radius n gave me a lane to exit...

n its funny everytime ive used it...i was my powder blue 84 regal...,,,them to got me outta alotta jams...

wish i still had that car...ese cat name felix got that hoe now..still look good

\\

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
need to find me something around arlington. thinking las colinas.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i only had 3 guns in the city at that time..a glock 40 m 19 b n the ar

both the choppaz n the mac 10 was back in houston..

i never had a problem with the ar,,the 5 times i had to use it..it did what it was suppse to do..back a nikka n respect my radius n gave me a lane to exit...

n its funny everytime ive used it...i was my powder blue 84 regal...,,,them to got me outta alotta jams...

wish i still had that car...ese cat name felix got that hoe now..still look good

\\
If I ever have problems can you help a brother out, you know...with guns and stuff