The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yea, one of the older homies also told me thats pretty much the main place where out of town goons set up shop as well, which is another reason why it's so grimey nowadays

north dallas is hit n miss...north park all the way caruth is generally safe..

but once u go on the otherside of he mall..towards tha transit center iu got ya bad spots in spurts..

jump a wholllllllllllle entire section..get to presbyterian...rough

jump that goto medical city samething..

u will still have more problems in oak cliff n south dallas..than u would in north dallas..

dallas done change tho...

specially in the va hospital area...i was down there 2 weeks ago..n was amazed at how many white folks...was walkin from the hospital...to halls ..the corner store next door..n back at night..

n id u knew how that area useta be...u would say the samething.... that corner store alone will get u robbed...

guess since the apartments thats across the way..n across the street from minyard are ghosttowns..

u go up to illinois n head towards velt..u will see the white firemen n their families walkin around lollygaggin

8th n corinth staton...white folks jus chillin waitin on the train...to transfer to the redline

in the bottoms monhagn court near townview... white boys n girls joggin to the shell off 35 from the bishop arts district..or to the taco stand

dallas still got a$$holes but they not on that bullshyt they were in 90s

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
north dallas is hit n miss...north park all the way caruth is generally safe..

but once u go on the otherside of he mall..towards tha transit center iu got ya bad spots in spurts..

jump a wholllllllllllle entire section..get to presbyterian...rough

jump that goto medical city samething..

u will still have more problems in oak cliff n south dallas..than u would in north dallas..

dallas done change tho...

specially in the va hospital area...i was down there 2 weeks ago..n was amazed at how many white folks...was walkin from the hospital...to halls ..the corner store next door..n back at night..

n id u knew how that area useta be...u would say the samething.... that corner store alone will get u robbed...

guess since the apartments thats across the way..n across the street from minyard are ghosttowns..

u go up to illinois n head towards velt..u will see the white firemen n their families walkin around lollygaggin

8th n corinth staton...white folks jus chillin waitin on the train...to transfer to the redline

in the bottoms monhagn court near townview... white boys n girls joggin to the shell off 35 from the bishop arts district..or to the taco stand

dallas still got a$$holes but they not on that bullshyt they were in 90s
Yea the south still get it poppin, but I know, atleast for the past couple years, pleasant grove and north dallas have gotten moer homicides than oakcliff and west Dallas, when it the 90s it was the other way around

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
My bad, I confused hi highland hills with highland park
nikkas in highland park aint the hood bro..

thats cats from lancaster, desoto, carter cedar hill,,,that didnt wanna leave dallas n settle for smu..

highland park n denton the blackest its ever been...

its a lot of carter n kimball nikkas at north texas n smu

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yea the south still get it poppin, but I know, atleast for the past couple years, pleasant grove and north dallas have gotten moer homicides than oakcliff and west Dallas, when it the 90s it was the other way around

its prettymuch the same to me..

grove always been like thatvartwright u will have no problems...

but the other siden startin at ledbetter cross loop 12 on back..its still hell..

i kno from the most part...nikkas in both areas still short stoppin each other.....north n grove nikkas always been organized...30nikkas with the same product..servin the same block...fukkin the same hoes..n wanna get mad.

dallas is big..n its fiends everywhere...

if ya shyt right..u can the entire length of marsalis sewed up...n wont step on nobody toes...

boys get one slab n cant even find a spot for the foundation..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
its prettymuch the same to me..

grove always been like thatvartwright u will have no problems...

but the other siden startin at ledbetter cross loop 12 on back..its still hell..

i kno from the most part...nikkas in both areas still short stoppin each other.....north n grove nikkas always been organized...30nikkas with the same product..servin the same block...fukkin the same hoes..n wanna get mad.

dallas is big..n its fiends everywhere...

if ya shyt right..u can the entire length of marsalis sewed up...n wont step on nobody toes...

boys get one slab n cant even find a spot for the foundation..
yea it always seemed like Nawf Dallas and PG nikkas had mroe in common than Oakcliff/South Dallas/West Dallas nikkas.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Dallas always been grimey like that .....back when the world went crazy in 85 it was a war zone ....the hoods can go neck and neck body for body with any hood in the nation.....so glad I left lots and lots of ignorant cats ....south dino dixon circle where y'all at

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Dallas always been grimey like that .....back when the world went crazy in 85 it was a war zone ....the hoods can go neck and neck body for body with any hood in the nation.....so glad I left lots and lots of ignorant cats ....south dino dixon circle where y'all at
where you from and what HS class is u

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I heard Dallas turning into the Chiraq of Texas. Them young nikkas up there be killing? I'm from Austin btw.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I heard Dallas turning into the Chiraq of Texas. Them young nikkas up there be killing?
Dallas has always been the most dangerous city in Texas historically, and alot of years Ft Worth was second and they're right next to each other.

If anything Houston JUST became worse than Dallas, but Dallas just had a 70% increase in homicides this year.
There was years where Dallas had more overall homicides than Houston, despite being half the size. Same with Ft Worth having more homicides total than San Antonio despite being way smaller back then.
For the numbers.

Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
I'm was in South Oak Cliff 3 days ago visiting relatives ......shyt is gradually turning into little Messico / Garza st.
Saw a hipster cac pass by too......

tumblr_nq04s2ymC81s5lzbso9_400.gif

Last edited: