The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Why isn't highland hills considered south oakcliff. Better yet why isnt it considered south dallas period. And why isnt pleasant grove considered east Dallas

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why isn't highland hills considered south oakcliff. Better yet why isnt it considered south dallas period. And why isnt pleasant grove considered east Dallas
Because they were annexed to Dallas

Even though the cliff and the grove extend way more south than South Dallas its because they weren't part of the original city limits

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
btw whats the best barbershop? i aint got a haircut since i moved out here
its only 3 nikkas in the city that cut my hair..

chad in lancaster/desoto..he owns that lil small shop in between masons n amax insurance in desoto

dike bytch name meechie..that went to velt..

n doonie..

its barbers all over the metroplex...

hell the old heads next door to ben n sons...fools with the razor edge

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I'm was in South Oak Cliff 3 days ago visiting relatives ......shyt is gradually turning into little Messico / Garza st.
Saw a hipster cac pass by too......

tumblr_nq04s2ymC81s5lzbso9_400.gif

ese's aint never been a problem... they have always been in dallas.. even in the worse hoods...every 2nd house is still a ese

behind every so call drug dealer in dallas..is a 5 ese's

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yea the south still get it poppin, but I know, atleast for the past couple years, pleasant grove and north dallas have gotten moer homicides than oakcliff and west Dallas, when it the 90s it was the other way around

its prettymuch the same to me..

grove always been like thatvartwright u will have no problems...

but the other siden startin at ledbetter cross loop 12 on back..its still hell..

i kno from the most part...nikkas in both areas still short stoppin each other.....north n grove nikkas always been organized...30nikkas with the same product..servin the same block...fukkin the same hoes..n wanna get mad.

dallas is big..n its fiends everywhere...

if ya shyt right..u can the entire length of marsalis sewed up...n wont step on nobody toes...

boys get one slab n cant even find a spot for the foundation..

yea it always seemed like Nawf Dallas and PG nikkas had mroe in common than Oakcliff/South Dallas/West Dallas nikkas.
:lupe: Where does East Dallas fit in with them?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

What? I've always considered Highland
Hills just a big neighborhood in South Oak Cliff.

Because they were annexed to Dallas

Even though the cliff and the grove extend way more south than South Dallas its because they weren't part of the original city limits

While @BrothaZay asking these questions, Why is Lake Highlands considered it own thing? It seems to sorta be part of both North Dallas & East Dallas.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

chad in lancaster/desoto..he owns that lil small shop in between masons n amax insurance in desoto

n doonie..

any good barbershops in oakcliff

i used to get it cut by dre but he moved to downtown

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:lupe: Where does East Dallas fit in with them?

i done sold dope all across dallas n except east dallas

met this mixed ese/black chick name yadira...she worked at northpark at nordstrom..fine ass bytch..good p*ssy too..

i had 5 houses in dallas..one literally across the street from cedar crest golf course..dope house by morrell station...one on kellogg, one on tacoma and one on maryland..

she asked me wha i do..i said construction she said wha..i say drop off bricks..:shaq:

she was tellin me her big brother needed a job..all i said was we will see....went to a birthday party...with her got to meet her brother.. a chick n her boyfirend who i been servin to for years was there..

brother found out thru them what i really did....we went n did a beer run....after a month..brother started buyin from me....it was always dro n a couple of pints..

get phone call..tombout he need some slabs n gallon

i never even drove thru east dallas at this time..n i ripped n run thru dallas for years n never set foot in east dallas

that night somethin told me..switch cars n go out there ahead of time n look 4 a rioute..kuz i was pose to meet em at east grand n fitzhugh ..im thinkin 30 right there

im there 20mins earlyu..he call me. where u at shyt waitin on yall..

he goes im 30mins away..meet me off on dalphin n mingo

took my ar out the case headed that way...get to the area..i see the brother like 4 cars deep comin out a house with a bunch of nikkas wit guns..they jumped in they shyt n headed to that park thats over there off mingo

he called he goes meet us at the park...im like us...im sittin there watchin these nikkas gettin in position to shut the entrance of the park off.. its only 2 ways in n out the park

i drove my ass back to the house.. dumped the phone n everything..never sett foot back in east dallas..

i dont even goto garland..

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

met this mixed ese/black chick name yadira...she worked at northpark at nordstrom..fine ass bytch..good p*ssy too..

i had 5 houses in dallas..one literally across the street from cedar crest golf course..dope house by morrell station...one on kellogg, one on tacoma and one on maryland..

she asked me wha i do..i said construction she said wha..i say drop off bricks..:shaq:

she was tellin me her big brother needed a job..all i said was we will see....went to a birthday party...with her got to meet her brother.. a chick n her boyfirend who i been servin to for years was there..

brother found out thru them what i really did....we went n did a beer run....after a month..brother started buyin from me....it was always dro n a couple of pints..

i never even drove thru east dallas at this time..n i ripped n run thru dallas for years n never set foot in east dallas

that night somethin told me..switch cars n go out there ahead of time n look 4 a rioute..kuz i was pose to meet em at east grand n fitzhugh ..im thinkin 30 right there

took my ar out the case headed that way...get to the area..i see the brother like 4 cars deep comin out a house with a bunch of nikkas wit guns..they jumped in they shyt n headed to that park thats over there off mingo

he called he goes meet us at the park...im like us...im sittin there watchin these nikkas gettin in position to shut the entrance of the park off.. its only 2 ways in n out the park

i drove my ass back to the house.. dumped the phone n everything..never sett foot back in east dallas..

if yean had that premonition :wow:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

n doonie..

:wow: we go to the same barber. Dude is always precise with my beard

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

:damn: