The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Oh shyt, forgot about this thread.....

If any y'all Dallas people on twitter follow y'all boy @SuburbanPimp I'm tired of following all these out of state people

Im new to the Dallas area, :damn: how the fukk yall don't have a H.E.B. down here? :mindblown: Where do yall shop to get groceries? I just went to a store called Aldi and had to pay a quarter to use a shopping cart:childplease: then had pay for my own grocery bags :dahell: ....And I hate krogers so I don't know where to shop at

What part of Dallas you in? If you close to a WinCo you :blessed:
Trader Joes is nice but it's expensive...
Market Street is nice too and if push come to shove it's always Wal Mart

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Oh shyt, forgot about this thread.....

If any y'all Dallas people on twitter follow y'all boy @SuburbanPimp I'm tired of following all these out of state people

What part of Dallas you in? If you close to a WinCo you :blessed:
Trader Joes is nice but it's expensive...
Market Street is nice too and if push come to shove it's always Wal Mart
north dallas Hamilton Park area

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Y'all boys be careful. Tornadoes touching down left and right. They reporting multiple fatalities in Rowlett, Tx by Lake Ray Hubbard. They just called for the mass casualty bus. :sadcam:

Desoto and Glenn Heights was hit hard. Collins Co and Fannin Co getting hit right now.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Y'all boys be careful. Tornadoes touching down left and right. They reporting multiple fatalities in Rowlett, Tx by Lake Ray Hubbard. They just called for the mass casualty bus. :sadcam:

Desoto and Glenn Heights was hit hard. Collins Co and Fannin Co getting hit right now.

Way to put out a PSA for your local posters :salute:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Yeah Tornado Warnings all over the place. Blizzard watch, winter storm warning, tropical storm watch, flash flood warnings.....all types of shyt going on here tonight :dahell:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
There's a system pushing through Fort Worth moving east. Reporting flash flooding.

There's another system west of Fort Worth, they reporting that will be a severe storm system. Prolly will hit DFW around midnight.

What's crazy, its damn near a blizzard in West Tx. :mindblown:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the weather is supposed to be bad but I really want to go out tonight. i hardly ever get sunday off :noah::damn: