The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dahell: I've always wondered why there was a Houston thread in TLR, but not a Dallas thread. Finally found it.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Arguably the best burgers in Dallas, its a hood spot too and so is Rudys for those who don't know
wingfields-bfast-burger-l.jpg

wingfields.jpg

My homeboy had the triple meat that thang was big, Ima see if he still got the pic
aye cuh where dis at cuh

ayo @shopthatwrecks why u dont fucc wit da grove or nawf dallas.
i thought it was just me, but PG and da nawf seem to got da most grimey nikkas. Not the most dangerous, just them two hoods got nikkas who quicker to shoot over nothin

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
aye cuh where dis at cuh

ayo @shopthatwrecks why u dont fucc wit da grove or nawf dallas.
i thought it was just me, but PG and da nawf seem to got da most grimey nikkas. Not the most dangerous, just them two hoods got nikkas who quicker to shoot over nothin

had an encounter with some crip nikkas out of the grove in the late 90s...at good luck off ledbetter..we got in they shyt..only 4 them to comeback..n shoot at us at the whole shake rattle roll go cart place down the street from loop 12

nikkas knew we wasnt from dallas..oilers starter jackets..n multiple cars on swangs...but the jackets jus happen to be red...

comeback....couple of years later...the whole grove flamed in red now...

north dallas aint my cup of tea...i know a couple of katrina transplants there...but the dallas nikkas r ignorant...they privelage thugs..lol

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
It's a place called Wingfield's in Oak Cliff. But I been hearing lately that they done fell off somethin serious. I haven't been in almost 2 yrs
it has....dont even taste same nomore jus greasy

truckers cafe off lancaster road right after cross the bridge over 20 in dallas...shyts on wingfield