The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
On twitter they're saying the goat Kidd Kraddikk died from an aneurysm. dfw peeps is it true? @track 1 @jadillac

mcuban
RIP Kidd Kraddikk. You were an amazing man and a friend. You are already missed.
7/27/13 9:32 PM

I just looked and apparently so. Some other ppl from 105.3 are confirming it.

I never listened to 106.1 much, but he was definitely a staple here in Dallas and had alot of fans.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I just looked and apparently so. Some other ppl from 105.3 are confirming it.

I never listened to 106.1 much, but he was definitely a staple here in Dallas and had alot of fans.
yep trending worldwide.

only time i'd listen is when i was driving outside city limits and it was the only station that still got signal. still he was big time....nationwide audience.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On twitter they're saying the goat Kidd Kraddikk died from an aneurysm. dfw peeps is it true? @track 1 @jadillac

mcuban
RIP Kidd Kraddikk. You were an amazing man and a friend. You are already missed.
7/27/13 9:32 PM
man didnt see the at mention

shyts not working yet on the new coli i guess? yea he died

shyts shocking tbh even though i haven't listened to him since 99

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I went to Black Orchid last night :smugbiden:

Houston got to step its strip club game up

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I went to Black Orchid last night :smugbiden:

Houston got to step its strip club game up
Nigggas sleep on our strip club scene but it might be the coldest. I hit the scene with that boy @skaNo a week ago and my pockets just now recovering :wow:

DGs is where it's at tho :lawd: ...but once it closes you gotta head over to XTC :blessed:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
What if you get a job in downtown Fort Worth TX but you want to live in the mid-cities so that you can be in striking distance of Fort Worth AND Dallas?

Where would my Dallas brehs recommend for a nikka to live, enjoy the nightlife/bar scene, and meet some women? Euless? Hurst? Grapevine?

Or should a nikka just move to North Dallas and take the L commuting to Fort Worth daily?

@Turk3 @jadillac @dtownreppin214 and anybody else...

Daps
What if you get a job in downtown Fort Worth TX but you want to live in the mid-cities so that you can be in striking distance of Fort Worth AND Dallas?

Where would my Dallas brehs recommend for a nikka to live, enjoy the nightlife/bar scene, and meet some women? Euless? Hurst? Grapevine?

Or should a nikka just move to North Dallas and take the L commuting to Fort Worth daily?

@Turk3 @jadillac @dtownreppin214 and anybody else...

FT worth is already a loss, but yea north dallas, addison, uptown/downtown design district or medical distrtict, plano wont be that bad as long as you live off tollway

since you work in ft worth, at worst stay in las colinas off lake carolyn or near that area

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
FT worth is already a loss, but yea north dallas, addison, uptown/downtown design district or medical distrtict, plano wont be that bad as long as you live off tollway

since you work in ft worth, at worst stay in las colinas off lake carolyn or near that area

How long would the commute from North Dallas/Addison/Uptown be?

What about Colleyville?

What are each of those places like?

Keep in mind, the young (black) professional network is CRUCIAL.