The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Richardson , don't know why people don't like it

its cool but its not really growing.. every other city is expanding and building up,, Richardson tried to build up that business area off of 75 but it didnt really do much.. its cool though but more on the decline

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Can yall Dallas breh's school me on these Areas?

Irving
Addison
Frisco
Coppell?

Moving next year

irving: good and bad areas. very diverse sort of in the middle of dfw so fairly close to everything. not an ideal place to stay.

addison: young professionals. nice condos/townhomes. very good nightlife/restaurants. easy access thru tollway. not ideal for families.

frisco: rich people. way up north. one of the fastest growing suburbs in america. soccer moms and baseball dads. all-american town. big mall in the town. good schools.

coppell: central located close to dfw airport. wealthy people. good schools. this and frisco are probably best bet if you have a family. just dont expect much diversity.

here's a ranking list of the dallas suburbs. you have lots of good options. just depends on what you want.

http://www3.dmagazine.com/content/best-dallas-suburbs-2012

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
irving: good and bad areas. very diverse sort of in the middle of dfw so fairly close to everything. not an ideal place to stay.

addison: young professionals. nice condos/townhomes. very good nightlife/restaurants. easy access thru tollway. not ideal for families.

frisco: rich people. way up north. one of the fastest growing suburbs in america. soccer moms and baseball dads. all-american town. big mall in the town. good schools.

coppell: central located close to dfw airport. wealthy people. good schools. this and frisco are probably best bet if you have a family. just dont expect much diversity.

its further out but i like keller and southlake..... very $$$ no diversity but fuk them if they dont want us there :yeshrug:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

here's a ranking list of the dallas suburbs. you have lots of good options. just depends on what you want.

Best Dallas Suburbs 2012 | D Magazine

they need to call Coppell Lil India- it's like a million Indian cats there

Daps
just hit up an Aloft hotel.... north dallas area,,,, about $100 a night,,, love staying at that hotel. The thing about dallas is everything may be far from downtown but it wont take long to get there,,traffic is only bad during rush hour, so during the day,evenings,nights and weekends you can get anywhere in mins

Good look.

I'll probably just priceline/hotwire a hotel, wanted to see which area I should choose

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

thanks for the link,breh. But why is your description of Irving diff then the Magazines? You made it sound like it wasn't such a good place,yet the magazine pretty much was praising it?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

coppell has pawgs everywhere...it seems..

ididthat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i kno when i did my lil spurt at disd for a couple of months when my mom n pops jobbed transferred em to dallas

village oaks, hendricks, monahan (sp?) court n them james nikkas..staaaaaaaaayed fightin nikkas n females..duking it out up at velt..

lol I'm a velt dog. Man we started a fight between the St James girls and village oaks girls because my click was running through them. It was a mini riot in that bytch....lol