The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I love DFW . Got a couple interviews lined up this week. One downtown dallas on North St , one at Frost Tower in Ft Worth . But I hope I get the one in Lewisville

Momma and Daughters Cafe in Irving is horrible!!

and i got that hoe too! :wow: i forgot i posted that

my job is full of hoes and they mostly foreign. nigerian , ethiopian ,and somali . then indian, nepali, venezuelan , mexican . even got some iraq and iran

i cant wait to get a spot up here and stop commuting from Killeen

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Killeen is depressing in comparison to DFW. No comparison. Moving from Killeen was the best decision I've made. Make sure you get a place in the same city as your job because the traffic can get really nasty. I used to drive from Wylie to Arlington and it was a nightmare.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Honestly, I wouldn't be mad if we did get another team. Jerry Jones is holding the cowboys hostage. 25 years of mediocrity and they aren't changing anything any time soon.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I work in Lewisville, this shyt out the way

Im boutta move to either Irving or Richardson to be by the habesha hoes
They def in Richardson

Richardson done kinda turned into the hood now tho

Crime way worst than when my sister lived there

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
They def in Richardson

Richardson done kinda turned into the hood now tho

Crime way worst than when my sister lived there

Good. What about the Somalis? Some of them be beautiful

And I’m moving from killeen , any city up there is a move up . Plus I’m from the Dino , I know to mind my business and live life . I hope the rent is hood prices then

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Good. What about the Somalis? Some of them be beautiful

And I’m moving from killeen , any city up there is a move up . Plus I’m from the Dino , I know to mind my business and live life . I hope the rent is hood prices then
If you are working in Lewisville, avoid Irving or Richardson. The drive with the traffic is going to drive you crazy. Stay in the Lewisville or Hebron area.

These apartments are in that vicinity:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
If you are working in Lewisville, avoid Irving or Richardson. The drive with the traffic is going to drive you crazy. Stay in the Lewisville or Hebron area.

These apartments are in that vicinity:

I’m not tryna live in Lewisville . shyt look weak asf .

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Aye, how's the job market out there? As of right now I am taking a small contract with the possibility of extending if I do well. However, I want to make sure I am good either way.

Also, can y'all tell me the spots to stay away from when it comes to renting?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Aye, how's the job market out there? As of right now I am taking a small contract with the possibility of extending if I do well. However, I want to make sure I am good either way.

Also, can y'all tell me the spots to stay away from when it comes to renting?

Depends on what industry you are in, but the DFW market was great. Not sure how good it is with so many people moving here, but there was a point where if you couldn't find a job out here, you weren't looking. Also, hard to tell you where or where not to rent because you want to be in close proximity to your job. Those commutes can be awful since the metroplex is so huge. What area are you potentially moving to?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yall single brah

I was just at this spot with my girl and it was some sexy hoes up in there:wow:

FEDERALES​

2820 Commerce St ·
IS A LOFTY, OPEN-AIR TEQUILA AND TACO CONCEPT WITH AN ENERGETIC ATMOSPHERE. CENTERED AROUND AUTHENTIC DRINKS, CREATIVE TACOS, AND AN URBAN INDUSTRIAL VIBE, IT'S THE GO-TO BAR FOR GUESTS LOOKING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME AND MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE

797ea661-f0b4-404f-849b-0635813b7ca0.jpg

Federales-Deep-Ellum-View-0-scaled.jpg