The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
How do the Dallas homies bag girls out here? I been eating off the dating apps but a nikka likes to meet them in person. Im in the far north area by willowbend.. I be seeing bytches in traffic with Bentleys and porches and idk where they be at :mjcry:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Me and the fam just moved to Lewisville from ATL brehs. What’s good out here? I’m off 121.

How do the Dallas homies bag girls out here? I been eating off the dating apps but a nikka likes to meet them in person. Im in the far north area by willowbend.. I be seeing bytches in traffic with Bentleys and porches and idk where they be at :mjcry:

Here you go. I would follow A.T. for anything about nightlife.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

uptown if u looking for the women driving foriegns with benefits..who is chill

moxies

fogo de chao-is literally connected to an apartment, with bytches galore, where the entrance the valet parking..is entrance to the apartments n fogo...look up its a pool directly above...if u goto fogo u guaranteed to meet some women who live there and they are always in groups)

glorias another restaurant connected to an apartment full of fine ass broads..its on Lemmon n carlisle one of the entrances to katy trail is directly behind the apartments

the rustic..its ducked off in a neighborhood women galore follow the rustic on ig ..they always have impromptu shows...i saw big boi tyler erykah badu tobe free

believe it or not ...whole foods on Mckinney..look for ginger beer...whomever the baddest on that aisle..ask em about the different brands and what is the best one ...if you cant leave with 5 jassy women from there n setting something up before Monday with all 5 something is wrong

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
uptown if u looking for the women driving foriegns with benefits..who is chill

moxies

fogo de chao-is literally connected to an apartment, with bytches galore, where the entrance the valet parking..is entrance to the apartments n fogo...look up its a pool directly above...if u goto fogo u guaranteed to meet some women who live there and they are always in groups)

glorias another restaurant connected to an apartment full of fine ass broads..its on Lemmon n carlisle one of the entrances to katy trail is directly behind the apartments

the rustic..its ducked off in a neighborhood women galore follow the rustic on ig ..they always have impromptu shows...i saw big boi tyler erykah badu tobe free

believe it or not ...whole foods on Mckinney..look for ginger beer...whomever the baddest on that aisle..ask em about the different brands and what is the best one ...if you cant leave with 5 jassy women from there n setting something up before Monday with all 5 something is wrong

Propsss! Facts man I’m out here in Plano surrounded by couples and old white women tryna flirt :picard: plus I read in a book it’s always good to meet girls in the city if you’re in the burbs and vice versa.. switch the game up a bit.

I’m def going to check out that fogo,, I met a joint that lived right up the block from that apartment and man the view out her bedroom while I was hitting it from the back was on another level :wow:

I been wanting to hit up Greenville, las colinas, and downtown to see wassup but as a solo dude it’s kind of hard to judge where to go and not to .. but I appreciate this Imma check them all out

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I’m married so I’m not out there like that but checkout Legacy West or Shops at Legacy for weekend brunch.

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Propsss! Facts man I’m out here in Plano surrounded by couples and old white women tryna flirt :picard: plus I read in a book it’s always good to meet girls in the city if you’re in the burbs and vice versa.. switch the game up a bit.

I’m def going to check out that fogo,, I met a joint that lived right up the block from that apartment and man the view out her bedroom while I was hitting it from the back was on another level :wow:

I been wanting to hit up Greenville, las colinas, and downtown to see wassup but as a solo dude it’s kind of hard to judge where to go and not to .. but I appreciate this Imma check them all out
You near willowbend? Im in frisco near stonebriar...check out shops of legacy

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Imma speak on dating in dfw
When i was single:wow:
It is alot and dont feel like typing it out right now but will later

It was pre covid tho so
I dont know how much the game changed:francis:

I ate soooo gawt damm good off apps
And random meeting hoes out and about :mjgrin:

*random tips

When me and my girl be at thw Trader Joe's off Greenville it be the thickest white hoes and cute Black women

Also go on the Katy Trail... :wow:
If u got a dog
U literally will get approached every time
Imma faithful nikka so i dont even fall into the traps:wow:

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Imma speak on dating in dfw
When i was single:wow:
It is alot and dont feel like typing it out right now but will later

It was pre covid tho so
I dont know how much the game changed:francis:

I ate soooo gawt damm good off apps
And random meeting hoes out and about :mjgrin:

*random tips

When me and my girl be at thw Trader Joe's off Greenville it be the thickest white hoes and cute Black women

Also go on the Katy Trail... :wow:
If u got a dog
U literally will get approached every time
Imma faithful nikka so i dont even fall into the traps:wow:
That’s y I mentioned Gloria’s on Lemmon n Carlisle

get full n hit Katy trail