The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
So I just moved out here 3 months ago. Not that I’m gonna be in the streets or anything since I have a wife and a baby and my job is pretty demanding, but what the hell do y’all do out here. It’s 105° EVERY DAMN DAY.
Welcome to Western Hell my friend. And get used to it cause now it don’t let up until maybe October if we’re lucky

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So I just moved out here 3 months ago. Not that I’m gonna be in the streets or anything since I have a wife and a baby and my job is pretty demanding, but what the hell do y’all do out here. It’s 105° EVERY DAMN DAY.
This lil ass heat

I be out in this bih like nothing

Hitting the Katy Trail in sweats
A weight vest
Ankle weights
With my hoodie up at 2pm

:blessed:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I really be out there

This heat wack to me
Cause it's dry
So u dont even get the benefits of sweating n shyt :mjlol:
Yeah, I've been out there 15k steps a day getting that Vitamin D even tho I'm still WFH. Good thing about where I live is there's a greenbelt adjacent to my crib with lots of trails/creeks. I feel like I'm immune to the heat now.

I need to come down to Katy Trail more often. Might plan a day to work from the Starbucks Reserve next to it and hit the trail on my lunch and after work. :jbhmm:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Rumors we might get rolling blackouts this week. Get ready, this summer is different.
3-E0176-F7-3141-40-AE-8-AAA-1851-BAEE495-B.png

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yeah, I've been out there 15k steps a day getting that Vitamin D even tho I'm still WFH. Good thing about where I live is there's a greenbelt adjacent to my crib with lots of trails/creeks. I feel like I'm immune to the heat now.

I need to come down to Katy Trail more often. Might plan a day to work from the Starbucks Reserve next to it and hit the trail on my lunch and after work. :jbhmm:
I was on the Katy Trail Saturday at 11am
Weight vest
Ankle weights
Sweats
And walking my dog

shyt felt soo good
And it was beaucoup people on the trail as regular