The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
How do the Dallas homies bag girls out here? I been eating off the dating apps but a nikka likes to meet them in person. Im in the far north area by willowbend.. I be seeing bytches in traffic with Bentleys and porches and idk where they be at :mjcry:
Check out Kona Grill off the tollway in Plano over by the Cinemark on Fridays during happy hour time. I haven't been post covid, but before they shyt would be thick wit some decent pieces. Had my boy thinking we was in south Dallas when I told him to come through and meet me there after work. It was some decent 25-40 year old work on there. I'm married so it was strictly window shipping for me.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I really miss Dallas. :mjcry:I've been in Houston for almost ten years now but Dallas will always be home. :mjcry:
I was in Houston really for the first time for three months for a covid travel deployment when the numbers were so high from dec to early march.

I was working at Baylor Saint Lukes. I didn't know anything about houston, first night walking from the parking lot into that big ass hospital I almost got hit by a bus..:francis:

Those hotels were taxing because they new I was traveling but I found a great hotel by NRG finally and I use hit up that daiquiri shop on old spanish trail all the time. Hell I needed a drink after dealing with that place for 12+hrs a day.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was out in Dallas this weekend. Went to a spot called The Happiest hour. Soooo many chicks of different flavors in there it was crazy. We stayed up in The Colony area. DFW is pretty dope. Idk which is better DFW or Houston

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I was out in Dallas this weekend. Went to a spot called The Happiest hour. Soooo many chicks of different flavors in there it was crazy. We stayed up in The Colony area. DFW is pretty dope. Idk which is better DFW or Houston
Yeah, that's a nice spot. It will probably be packed tonight since it's where a lot people go to watch the Mavs playoff games.

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that's a nice spot. It will probably be packed tonight since it's where a lot people go to watch the Mavs playoff games.
Soooo many chicks out there on Saturday when I went. Saw this one bad red bone:wow: I'd put a ring on her finger quick!

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I love DFW . Got a couple interviews lined up this week. One downtown dallas on North St , one at Frost Tower in Ft Worth . But I hope I get the one in Lewisville

Momma and Daughters Cafe in Irving is horrible!!

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Check out Kona Grill off the tollway in Plano over by the Cinemark on Fridays during happy hour time. I haven't been post covid, but before they shyt would be thick wit some decent pieces. Had my boy thinking we was in south Dallas when I told him to come through and meet me there after work. It was some decent 25-40 year old work on there. I'm married so it was strictly window shipping for me.
I’m married so I’m not out there like that but checkout Legacy West or Shops at Legacy for weekend brunch.

Mann thanks a lot to all y’all for real imma hit these spots up this weekend it’s gonna be 85 and up

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F257666649%2F198187202752%2F1%2Foriginal.20220330-215102

Date and time
Sat, May 14, 2022

3:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT

816 Montgomery Street

Dallas, TX 75215

View Map

Refund policy
Refunds up to 7 days before event

2022 Dallas Trap Wine Fest
About this event
Trap Wine Fest is back for its 2nd year, and it's guaranteed to be bigger and better. Last year was NICE!!! but it was just a warmup. This year we are taking it to the next level

We are turning Lofty Spaces and the entire block into the LIVEST wine festival you have ever been to.

Entertain your Classy and Rachet sides at one fun filled event
We have combined your two favorite things into one epic event. (WINE AND TRAP MUSIC) With 20 different wines to sip- Texas top Djs in the mix playing all the Trap music hits -Trendy local chefs- Games and activities...... You know its about to GO DOWN!!!!

LAST YEAR WE SOLD OUT SO DONT PLAY AROUND
ONLY A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS WILL BE SOLD SO GET YOURS NOW

ADDRESS: 816 Montgomery St, Dallas, TX 75215

TIME: 3PM TO 9PM

- LIVE PERFORMANCES

- SHOPPING

- GAMES

- PAINTING

- GOURMET FOOD FROM LOCAL VENDORS

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK ------ FACEBOOK.COM/TRAPWINEFEST

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM ------- INSTAGRAM.COM/TRAPWINEFEST

VENDOR INFO trapwinefest@gmail.com

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F257666649%2F198187202752%2F1%2Foriginal.20220330-215102

Date and time
Sat, May 14, 2022

3:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT

816 Montgomery Street

Dallas, TX 75215

View Map

Refund policy
Refunds up to 7 days before event

2022 Dallas Trap Wine Fest
About this event
Trap Wine Fest is back for its 2nd year, and it's guaranteed to be bigger and better. Last year was NICE!!! but it was just a warmup. This year we are taking it to the next level

We are turning Lofty Spaces and the entire block into the LIVEST wine festival you have ever been to.

Entertain your Classy and Rachet sides at one fun filled event
We have combined your two favorite things into one epic event. (WINE AND TRAP MUSIC) With 20 different wines to sip- Texas top Djs in the mix playing all the Trap music hits -Trendy local chefs- Games and activities...... You know its about to GO DOWN!!!!

LAST YEAR WE SOLD OUT SO DONT PLAY AROUND
ONLY A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS WILL BE SOLD SO GET YOURS NOW

ADDRESS: 816 Montgomery St, Dallas, TX 75215

TIME: 3PM TO 9PM

- LIVE PERFORMANCES

- SHOPPING

- GAMES

- PAINTING

- GOURMET FOOD FROM LOCAL VENDORS

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK ------ FACEBOOK.COM/TRAPWINEFEST

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM ------- INSTAGRAM.COM/TRAPWINEFEST

VENDOR INFO trapwinefest@gmail.com
How are the tickets

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Stephen A. Smith and Marcus Spears sound off on the news that the mayor of Dallas would like to have two Dallas NFL teams.

Stephen A. Smith reacts to the news that the Dallas Mayor is suggesting a second NFL team.
#ESPN #NFL

Last edited: