once I found the trick u can tell me shyt if I’m chicken chops hen
Which Hendersons you go to? I go to the one off lake June n Jim Miller

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Its amazing how gentrification works. Over in West Dallas there's white ppl have built $400K homes next to run down shacks. Houses with gigantic glass windows & no curtains or blinds, ppl driving or walking can see everything they do(eating dinner, watching tv etc) right in the middle of the hood.
The dichotomy of the homes out there is crazy. My mechanic works out of his house off Singleton. This is his home and this is home literally right in front of him on the same street. Developers come to him every few months trying to buy him out but he refuses to leave. These homes they're building aren't 400k tho, they are close to 1M. West Dallas has a lot of natural beauty, cacs are just now realizing it.

WA4TF3v.png

vdlyarF.png

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Its amazing how gentrification works. Over in West Dallas there's white ppl have built $400K homes next to run down shacks. Houses with gigantic glass windows & no curtains or blinds, ppl driving or walking can see everything they do(eating dinner, watching tv etc) right in the middle of the hood.
i know when i was a cca in dallas n was stationed in oaklawn

the route i bidded ..was next to the oaklawn station..longest route in the station

it would start from spreeza n 18th n vine...everything on both sides from there all the way down to wycliff.. i did dikkies sals subway then hondo...where jack in the box is...all the houses the apartments...jack in the box...to the smoke shop n that valero comeback n do the other side of hondo n wycliff this was the first part of the oaklawn area to get gentrified

every other house...i did that route for 3 months bidded out to juanita craft for a route...i came back to oaklawn got tha route again..half the houses gone..

all the residents would get navy gray letter from the city..some of the older residents were hispanic dont really speak english...i have to translate it to em... then i tell em to call a relative...n i can explain it to em...

i pretty much tell em the city and other small companies are tryin to buy the property ...n i tell em dont sell until all the other houses are built...then cash out

because its clinic they goto over there... they refuse to buy n across from the clinic its a dentist office..

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The dichotomy of the homes out there is crazy. My mechanic works out of his house off Singleton. This is his home and this is home literally right in front of him on the same street. Developers come to him every few months trying to buy him out but he refuses to leave. These homes they're building aren't 400k tho, they are close to 1M. West Dallas has a lot of natural beauty, cacs are just now realizing it.

WA4TF3v.png

vdlyarF.png
thats how the end of wycliff looks ...its 4 houses on the hill right be4 u get to wycliff n harry hines where the park n ride is ..this was first set of houses

VCMwRhC.png

the developers went around the corner to hondo n sylvester ...n its house over there n they started a new set..

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

WA4TF3v.png

vdlyarF.png

surprised they haven't used eminent domain on him yet. be pretty easy proving the development of his land would only increase the overall value of the area, especially looking at what's right across the street from him.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

WA4TF3v.png

vdlyarF.png

this girl i know that lives over there told me that they just raise property taxes until the ppl can't afford to live there anymore.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
What's that.? And why you go to that one.
Outdoor and it's close to where I was staying. Most of the indoor ones I went to didn't allow you to fire anything 5.56 and above so i'd just be in there firing pistols when I wanted to shoot my ARs. My cousin always goes to Texas Gun Experience but I think that joint in Grapevine tho. He swears by that place so I might hit it up one day. Last range I went to looked like the Proud Boys was having a zero and qualification event