Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Y'all brehs cast your vote yet for the Royce West/Hager runoff? :usure:
Wilmer Hutchins own Royce West? :usure:

Better listen to Ms. Knowles. :usure:

Early voting ends July 10th. Below is the debate from yesterday. Spread the word. :ufdup:

@Dallas' 4 Eva @DallasTxRep @moufpiece @*DalMem* @rantanamo @satam55 @Yahweh Ben Yahweh @BrothaZay @colicolicoli @duckbutta @Originalman @Troublesome @shopthatwrecks @kevm3 @The Fade

NVgGtrLCv1y86iEtSV52a5y_R5J2jiyITs_Ube1aHK0LGTUd1TOvV0Jwb3uU_BtSEhHCGo_QLDQavkjV8n9yHQTKAkTh3NEjeQtZfMX75Kusf-YMLbMO3QPQZKz2pEQ4vWyNwJLOKyt367D0LqmorheDn-NSRIqealjoD4y1fJTkyXFzfB6voh62EK_MvJyq38hIM7xf51r7EZM5bP3JJSRflkrwJuHs

allpro-wide-receiver-michael-irvin-of-the-dallas-cowboys-enters-a-at-picture-id51977999

Do you have to be a registered Dem to vote in this runoff?

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Saw Big Tony's Cheesesteaks. I go to the one in Addison and it's good as fukk.

Get the double meat with jalapenos, extra whiz and provolone. They got Utz chips, Hanks soda, Tastykakes and even fry up catfish and poboys. See the owner there quite a bit.

Yo that place sound good af I’m gonna check it out.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Saw Big Tony's Cheesesteaks. I go to the one in Addison and it's good as fukk.

Get the double meat with jalapenos, extra whiz and provolone. They got Utz chips, Hanks soda, Tastykakes and even fry up catfish and poboys. See the owner there quite a bit.

Yo that place sound good af I’m gonna check it out.

Big Tony's is good, used to eat at the one off 635 and Preston a lot. Fred's low key is better though, they just don't have as many locations as Big Tony's.

If you in Addison check out Taste of Chicago as well, them Italian Beef sandwhiches be on point, and they got the deep dish. They toasted ravioli good as hell too.

Daps
Big Tony's is good, used to eat at the one off 635 and Preston a lot. Fred's low key is better though, they just don't have as many locations as Big Tony's.

If you in Addison check out Taste of Chicago as well, them Italian Beef sandwhiches be on point, and they got the deep dish. They toasted ravioli good as hell too.
My son lives in Addison...every time I make that 4hr drive to visit him we hit up taste of Chicago!

Daps

Taste of Chicago is my spot for Deep Dish :ehh:. Most Dallas pizza is that thin cracker crust stuff. ToC was the first joint that actually did real deep dish and not just a thin layer of toppings with a lot of bread.

Heard coworkers praise Fred's. Gotta hit that one up.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
We got a pizza from Taste of Chicago In Addison and it took us three days to complete. It was everything I hoped it would be. Literally could not eat more than 1 piece the first night.
Addison/Carrollton has slept on spots

Chicago chicken coops

Idaho Claire's

Mary's

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Addison/Carrollton has slept on spots

Chicago chicken coops

Idaho Claire's

Mary's

Chicago Chicken Coop is closed down I thought? Rio's was better anyway.

Ida Claire is trash, ate there once with my old lady and the chicken was good, but all the sides wasn't cooked right. Rice and beans still hard and shyt.

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Chicago Chicken Coop is closed down I thought? Rio's was better anyway.

Ida Claire is trash, ate there once with my old lady and the chicken was good, but all the sides wasn't cookes right. Rice and beans still hard and shyt.
its been a min since i been to carrollton..

ida go hard...lol...

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
its been a min since i been to carrollton..

ida go hard...lol...

I'm good on Ida Claire bruh, uncooked rice and beans in the red beans is a dealbreaker.

Chicago Chicken Coop was cool, but putting that sauce on fried chicken is kinda wierd to me. I ate Harolds in Chicago too and it's the same shyt, sweet or hot BBQ sauce on bone in chicken is strange, I need my shyt crispy bruh.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I'm good on Ida Claire bruh, uncooked rice and beans in the red beans is a dealbreaker.

Chicago Chicken Coop was cool, but putting that sauce of fried chicken is kinda wierd to me. I ate Harolds in Chicago too and it's the same shyt, sweet or hot BBQ sauce on bone in chicken is strange, I need my shyt crispy bruh.

lol...

yeah the sauce is weird reminds me of mambo sauce...

its a good sushi spot near the entrance of targets in lewisville...

i always find my way near plano at whisky cake