The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
People starting to notice how that Omni Downtown been quiet the last few weeks regarding BLM/Juneteenth. :mjpls:

They've had Blue Lives Matter stuff lit up, the Mexican flag, LGBTQZO()#& flag...but nothing for a Texan holiday? :mjpls:

Meanwhile, OG Reunion Tower was down with the cause.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Hoochies puts your gumbo in one bowl and rice in another bowl and now when i eat at seafood places and they just put both in one bowl i be like
ZA6uluB.png

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend To Death At Dallas Home

Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend To Death At Dallas Home
June 27, 2020 at 3:05 pm
Filed Under:Audrea Johnson, Dallas, DFW News, Homicide, Murder, Stabbing, Wendelkin Street

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A woman was arrested early Saturday morning in the fatal stabbing of her boyfriend at a home in Dallas, police said.

Police said they responded to a stabbing call at around 12:55 a.m. in the 3800 block of Wendelkin Street. Arriving officers found the victim in a bedroom with “several stab wounds.”

The victim, who has not yet been identified, was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police arrested Audrea Johnson, 52, and said she admitted to officers that she stabbed the victim. Police also said the two were in a dating relationship.

Johnson was taken to jail, where she faces a murder charge.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Saw Big Tony's Cheesesteaks. I go to the one in Addison and it's good as fukk.

Get the double meat with jalapenos, extra whiz and provolone. They got Utz chips, Hanks soda, Tastykakes and even fry up catfish and poboys. See the owner there quite a bit.
I fucc wit them heavy. I go to the one in Desoto tho.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Man Shoots, Kills Alleged Suspect Of Carjacking Attempt In Dallas, Police Say

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A man shot and killed an armed suspect who allegedly tried to carjack him at a park in Dallas on Saturday, police said.

Police said they responded to a shooting at William Blair Park in the 3000 block of Municipal Street at around 10:20 p.m.

According to police, Mark Piper, 51, told them he was standing outside his vehicle when an unidentified male pointed a gun at him and got into his car.

Police said Piper then took out his own gun and shot the alleged suspect, killing him

After interviewing Piper and other witnesses in the area, police said the case will be referred to a Dallas County grand jury.

Anyone who may have further information is asked to call police at 214.422.9275.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Last edited: