Chef G and Sparkle aka Southern Gourmet Kitchen
Login • Instagram

some of the best food i've tasted in dfw and black owned

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Where are the black software engineers/technologists here in dfw?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt getting crazier by the day

2020 will go down in history.

I'm reading the front story on DMN right now.

TDXQYYJSTRCRTMRJJHYGPGEAKQ.jpg

This breaking news story is being continuously updated.

One person was wounded as shots rang out at the Galleria Dallas mall on Tuesday evening, sending panicked shoppers running for stairwells and freight elevators.

Police said it wasn’t an active-shooter situation but that they were searching the mall for the shooter, who remained at large.

Officers could be seen directing shoppers away from the building as they evacuated the mall.

The victim, whose name was not released, was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital in an unknown condition, police said.

Police had not provided any further updates on the shooting as of 9 p.m.

Officers were called about 6:45 p.m. to a shooting at the mall, in the 13300 block of Dallas Parkway in Far North Dallas.

Hannah DeClerk, 33, of Dallas said she was in the Bath & Body Works on the second floor when she heard at least five or six shots fired outside the nearby Nordstrom. She was able to leave the store through a back stairwell.

The mall was busy, she said, and lots of people had been in lines waiting to get into stores.

DeClerk didn’t see anyone wounded but heard screaming. “You could smell the gunpowder,” she said.

When she got outside, people were “just devastated” by what they’d experienced. “It was one of the scariest things I’ve ever been in," she said.

LDISYFBCFJF3HIBW6ECMX7DBYM.jpg

Moore said she was shaken by the incident, but it felt familiar — she had run when an active shooter was reported at Mississippi State University a few years ago, when she was a student.

“I remember calling my mom when it happened last time, and I did the same thing this time. I immediately called my mom,” she said.

Andria Gaither, 38, was working at Express, checking out one of her last customers at the day, when she heard a commotion and someone screamed that there was a shooter.

Gaither grabbed the customer and they ran to a back hallway. They started speaking through a wall with other people hiding in the back of Zumiez, and eventually went to hide with them.

“We called Dallas police, and they told us to stay where we were,” Gaither said, adding that they later rode a freight elevator to get to safety.

She left the store open and her purse and phone upstairs, she said. She borrowed someone’s phone to call her mom, who came to pick her up.

Yvonne Ruiz and Laila Dilawar were in Finish Line when they heard the gunfire.

They sheltered in the back of the store for 20 minutes before they were allowed to leave the mall’s south exit. They credited the store’s safety protocols for keeping them safe, but were still upset by the shooting.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Went to Winners BBQ today, but they were closed for a private event.

:mjcry:

Stopped at Royal's instead. The fillet's and chicken were :wow:. It was a 30 minute wait, but I'd do again if I had to.

I doubt any bakeries will be open tomorrow, but I'll most def have to find some chocolate chip cookies.

Quick question: any brehs know where I can buy some dumbbells, curl bar, and plates?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Went to Winners BBQ today, but they were closed for a private event.

:mjcry:

Stopped at Royal's instead. The fillet's and chicken were :wow:. It was a 30 minute wait, but I'd do again if I had to.

I doubt any bakeries will be open tomorrow, but I'll most def have to find some chocolate chip cookies.

Quick question: any brehs know where I can buy some dumbbells, curl bar, and plates?
Which one did you go to?