The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
lol...

yeah the sauce is weird reminds me of mambo sauce...

its a good sushi spot near the entrance of targets in lewisville...

i always find my way near plano at whisky cake

Funny thing is I fukks with Mambo sauce tough, I order a couple bottles and have them sent to me every few months, hell I use it as a wing sauce sometimes... just not on a piece of bone in chicken.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Funny thing is I fukks with Mambo sauce tough, I order a couple bottles and have them sent to me every few months, hell I use it as a wing sauce sometimes... just not on a piece of bone in chicken.
i useta get a brand called capital city when i was buyin mambo sauce..awhile back..

but if u ever make a trip to seattle... try some dudes fry sauce...
0ccd425feec79d775f5318db07414016.jpg

u can use it on everything..

jus about every mom n pop burger spot has a variation of it..

the best spot who has their own signature spot was a spot called haans in federal way/ n.e tacoma..

i get this by the cases

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Y'all brehs cast your vote yet for the Royce West/Hager runoff? :usure:
Wilmer Hutchins own Royce West? :usure:

Better listen to Ms. Knowles. :usure:

Early voting ends July 10th. Below is the debate from yesterday. Spread the word. :ufdup:

@Dallas' 4 Eva @DallasTxRep @moufpiece @*DalMem* @rantanamo @satam55 @Yahweh Ben Yahweh @BrothaZay @colicolicoli @duckbutta @Originalman @Troublesome @shopthatwrecks @kevm3 @The Fade

NVgGtrLCv1y86iEtSV52a5y_R5J2jiyITs_Ube1aHK0LGTUd1TOvV0Jwb3uU_BtSEhHCGo_QLDQavkjV8n9yHQTKAkTh3NEjeQtZfMX75Kusf-YMLbMO3QPQZKz2pEQ4vWyNwJLOKyt367D0LqmorheDn-NSRIqealjoD4y1fJTkyXFzfB6voh62EK_MvJyq38hIM7xf51r7EZM5bP3JJSRflkrwJuHs

allpro-wide-receiver-michael-irvin-of-the-dallas-cowboys-enters-a-at-picture-id51977999

Do you have to be a registered Dem to vote in this runoff?

Nah you don't.

Is there an option for mail-in or early voting? I ain't trying to be in a long-ass line.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
i useta get a brand called capital city when i was buyin mambo sauce..awhile back..

the best spot who has their own signature spot was a spot called haans in federal way/ n.e tacoma..

i get this by the cases

I lived in Utah for a little bit when I was working out there, so I know all about Fry sauce they put it on everything. It's basically just mayo and ketchup mixed bruh.

Capital City is the Mambo sauce I get too, I get the regular and the extra hot, shyt is fire bruh.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
14-Year-Old Wounded in Shooting at Dallas Motel: PD

14-Year-Old Wounded in Shooting at Dallas Motel: PD

No arrests have been made as of this writing
Published July 2, 2020 • Updated on July 2, 2020 at 12:58 pm

marvin-d-love-shooting-t39.png

T39
A 14-year-old boy was injured in a shooting on the Marvin D. Love Freeway at the Royal Inn Suites Wednesday night, according to Dallas police.

" data-ellipsis="false" data-component-initialized="true" style="margin-bottom: 0.5rem; border: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 0.875rem; line-height: 1.25rem; font-family: Roboto; vertical-align: baseline; flex: 0 0 calc(87.4125% - 3.75px); max-width: calc(87.4125% - 3.75px); width: calc(87.4125% - 3.75px);">
A 14-year-old boy was injured in a shooting on the Marvin D. Love Freeway at the Royal Inn Suites Wednesday night, according to Dallas police.

According to police, a detective learned that the victim walked up to a black Chevrolet pickup truck before being shot by someone inside the vehicle. The shooter drove away before the police arrived.

The boy was taken to Children's Medical Center by Dallas Fire-Rescue with wounds that are not considered life-threatening, police said.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Search for:
Dallas County Reports 1,085 New COVID-19 Cases Friday, 6 Deaths

TRENDING
Texas Face Mask Order Huge COVID Spike Coming in Dallas Co. CV19 Case Tracker 4th of July Events Call for Change
1 WEATHER ALERT

DALLAS COUNTY
Dallas County Reports 1,085 New COVID-19 Cases Friday, 6 Deaths
Health officials warn against large gatherings ahead of July Fourth holiday weekend
By Brian Roth • Published 1 hour ago • Updated 41 mins ago

>>
Dallas County is reporting a record high of 1,085 new cases of COVID-19 Friday along with six new deaths, NBC 5 has learned.

Dallas County Health and Human Services Director Dr. Philip Huang confirmed the alarming spike in cases, which eclipses the prior day's record high of 708.

"So far this week, we’ve seen a jump in the average number of daily cases from 451 last week to 680 this week & have recorded 42 deaths -- our deadliest week thus far," Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins wrote in a tweet detailing the county's report. It brings the total number of cases recorded since March to 23,675 cases and 393 deaths. The county's reports show 4,641 cases have been added in the past week.

0:12/ 2:27

Expand

Dallas County is reporting a record high of 1,085 new cases of COVID-19 Friday along with six new deaths, NBC 5 has learned.

Dallas County Health and Human Services Director Dr. Philip Huang confirmed the alarming spike in cases, which eclipses the prior day's record high of 708.

"So far this week, we’ve seen a jump in the average number of daily cases from 451 last week to 680 this week & have recorded 42 deaths -- our deadliest week thus far," Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins wrote in a tweet detailing the county's report. It brings the total number of cases recorded since March to 23,675 cases and 393 deaths. The county's reports show 4,641 cases have been added in the past week.

Coronavirus Pandemic
Full coverage of the COVID-19 outbreak and how it impacts you

CORONAVIRUS7 MINS AGO
What Activities Put You at Risk During the COVID-19 Pandemic?

DART49 MINS AGO
DART Riders Required to Wear Face Coverings Starting Friday
He joined Huang in warning against social gatherings during the Fourth of July holiday weekend, noting the upward trend in cases began after Memorial Day.

Get the latest news on COVID-19 delivered to you. Click here to sign up for our coronavirus newsletter.
"Please celebrate the 4th of July with your household only, meaning those you are around and in close contact with daily," Jenkins wrote. "I know this is very disappointing and we all have traditions and things that we enjoy on the 4th of July, but it is necessary to control the spread."

"We cannot have another Memorial Day over This July Fourth weekend," Huang said. "If that happens, it will really be catastrophic."

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) on Thursday ordered face coverings must be worn in public across most of the state. Face masks have been mandated in Dallas County businesses since June 19.

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole

i get this by the cases
Man I been looking for this since I stayed in Kent, Tukwila back in '01. It was a spot on Pacific hwy man I use to walk to get my fix.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Man I been looking for this since I stayed in Kent, Tukwila back in '01. It was a spot on Pacific hwy man I use to walk to get my fix.
It's a restaurant called Johnny's in fife..

It's in the same parking lot as motel 6

They have a seasoning that goes hand n hand with the sauce...

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I'm supposed to go to Dallas in late September, if the Rona shyt isn't contained by then I'll have to cancel

I wouldn't want to go there while all the bars are closed