Your vehicle and name has to be on a list before they let u in

shyt is a hassle every time I go visit my cousin

I don't see how so many cars got broken into with the security they have

My cousin said one car had a weapon stolen from it

It was like 19 or so vehicles
All of it was in the same night

They never had problems before
And nothing happened after
Lmao...yeah thats not a coincidence. Frisco is real nice, especially off of legacy.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
16-Year-Old Charged With Capital Murder In Shooting Death Of Dallas PR Executive Leslie Baker

UPDATED: May 28, 2020 5:30 P.M.May 28, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Filed Under:ARRESTS, dallas police, Deadly Shooting, DFW News, dpd, Homicide, Leslie Baker, Murder

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas police said a 16-year-old will face a charge of capital murder for the shooting death of Leslie Baker, 59, who was found in her driveway this week.

killer.jpg

Police say these are images of the teen who allegedly killed Leslie Baker. They were taken from social media.

The juvenile was one of three suspects arrested Wednesday night on the 1100 block of Deerwood Drive in South Oak Cliff after a high-speed chase. The suspects were found in a shed, police said.

ADVERTISING
Police said two handguns, one of which was the murder weapon, were found in the shed.

The suspects were under surveillance for the alleged carjacking of a business owner in Richardson the night after Baker was fatally shot in front of her home on Royalton Drive, which police said was an attempted carjacking.

Police said the teenage suspect was later tied to the Richardson incident and another one in Dallas.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Anyone going to the protest today or tomorrow?

I would think it’d be peaceful but my man is saying no.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
16-Year-Old Charged With Capital Murder In Shooting Death Of Dallas PR Executive Leslie Baker

UPDATED: May 28, 2020 5:30 P.M.May 28, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Filed Under:ARRESTS, dallas police, Deadly Shooting, DFW News, dpd, Homicide, Leslie Baker, Murder

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas police said a 16-year-old will face a charge of capital murder for the shooting death of Leslie Baker, 59, who was found in her driveway this week.

killer.jpg

Police say these are images of the teen who allegedly killed Leslie Baker. They were taken from social media.

The juvenile was one of three suspects arrested Wednesday night on the 1100 block of Deerwood Drive in South Oak Cliff after a high-speed chase. The suspects were found in a shed, police said.

ADVERTISING
Police said two handguns, one of which was the murder weapon, were found in the shed.

The suspects were under surveillance for the alleged carjacking of a business owner in Richardson the night after Baker was fatally shot in front of her home on Royalton Drive, which police said was an attempted carjacking.

Police said the teenage suspect was later tied to the Richardson incident and another one in Dallas.
Damn smh :francis:

Lil nikka about to never see the free world again. Dude was on a crime spree like Lil TayK.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Just saw they conveniently laying piles of breaks around

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Teens ‘exploited the chaos’ of Dallas protests to steal dozens of firearms from gun store, feds allege
Thieves took dozens of guns from DFW Gun Range early Sunday.
Thieves took dozens of guns from DFW Gun Range early Sunday.(Google Maps)
6:08 PM on Jun 5, 2020

Two teenagers face federal charges and a third person is at large after authorities say they “exploited the chaos” of Dallas protests to steal dozens of handguns from a Stemmons Corridor store.
DJP36ZQMRJHL7BI26NNS3PXZVY.jpg

Demonte Kelly (left) and Lejael Rudley in file booking photos.
Demonte Kelly (left) and Lejael Rudley in file booking photos.(Dallas County Sheriff's Department, Denton County Sheriff's Office)

Demonte Tretion Kelly, 18, and Lejael Justus Rudley, 19, were taken into custody Wednesday on one count each of possession of stolen firearms and theft from a federal firearms licensee.

Three men pried open the side door of DFW Gun Range, at 1607 W. Mockingbird Lane, about 1:40 a.m. Sunday, according to a criminal complaint.

One grabbed rifles off the wall while the other two smashed open glass cases containing handguns. In 80 seconds, they left the store with 43 handguns and three rifles, authorities said.

An anonymous tip led authorities to surveil Kelly, who was staying at a southeast Oak Cliff motel, the complaint says, with Rudley in an adjoining room.

Dallas police performed a traffic stop Wednesday afternoon on Kelly and Rudley, and officers reported finding one of the stolen handguns in the vehicle.

Both admitted taking part in the gun-store burglary, the complaint says, and authorities found several more stolen weapons in their motel rooms. Kelly also said he’d sold one of the guns, the complaint says.

If convicted, they each face up to 20 years in federal prison.

Sponsored Content
By Bidtellect

A third suspect remained at large. Anyone with information may contact the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives at 888-283-8477 or atftips@atf.gov.

Saturday night and early Sunday, police focused their attention on downtown Dallas, deploying tear gas and arresting dozens as more than 1,000 protesters marched through the streets demanding an end to police brutality.

“Theft of firearms will always trigger swift law enforcement action,” U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox said in a written statement about the arrests in the gun case. “This prosecution sends a message: Federal law enforcement will not allow criminals to use the turmoil facing our city as cover for their own lawless ends.”

Tom Steele, Breaking News Producer. Tom has covered breaking news for The Dallas Morning News since 2016. He has worked in a number of other capacities for The News since 2007, and he was previously a copy editor at The Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville, Fla. He has degrees in journalism and economics from Lehigh University.

Lil dudes gone get decades in the feds

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas/Fort Worth was America's busiest airport in May
Yesterday

This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.

Coronavirus is making for all kinds of new superlatives in the airline world. The latest? A new airport was crowned America’s busiest last month.

Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), American’s fortress hub in Texas, saw the most commercial service of any airport in the nation in May, The Dallas Morning News reported.

That title has long been held by either Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) or Chicago O’Hare (ORD). But not in May. As airlines pared down their schedules, air traffic patterns shifted.

DFW saw 12,132 departures in May, according to data from travel analysis company OAG, cited by the Morning News. That traffic was largely thanks to American Airlines, which operated 11,109 of those flights, according to Ross Feinstein, a spokesman for AA.

DFW’s traffic was significantly ahead of Chicago O’Hare (ORD), the second-busiest, which had 8,596 flights in May, according to OAG.

Even so, the total number of flights at DFW last month were just a fraction of the traffic numbers the airport saw in May 2019. For comparison, American alone operated 24,395 departures out of DFW in May of 2019.

DFW’s takeover of the No. 1 spot wasn’t the only unusual airport superlative recently. In late April, Alaska’s Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport was able to claim it was the busiest in the world — albeit just for one day — as global airline schedules unwound during the coronavirus pandemic.

Typically, the number of annual passengers is usually the most common barometer in determining the busiest airport. But the number of flights also is frequently used. For much of this century, either Atlanta or O’Hare has held at least one of those titles, with Atlanta often claiming both in recent years.

As for DFW, its days at the top are likely to be numbered as demand for travel slowly rebounds. Even DFW’s own website still bills it as the fourth-busiest airport in the country.

But, for a brief moment in this pandemic, Dallas seems to have been home to both the country’s busiest airport and the world’s largest airline — Southwest.

For now, everything really is bigger in Texas.

Featured photo by Zach Griff/The Points Guy.