The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Anyone know a good barber shop in Colin county? They the only ones open right now and I need a haircut bad. I’m guessing it’s Plano, frisco and McKinney? I doubt they got any good ones but any cut will do for now
Been going to the Fade Shop since @BigE214 recommended them to me a few months ago.

You can also hit up the link below if you don't mind splurging. Shop is in Addison. Expensive but you'll leave crispy. I usually hit him up for special occasions.

Demetrius Watts (@cutsbywatts) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Been going to the Fade Shop since @BigE214 recommended them to me a few months ago.

You can also hit up the link below if you don't mind splurging. Shop is in Addison. Expensive but you'll leave crispy. I usually hit him up for special occasions.

Demetrius Watts (@cutsbywatts) • Instagram photos and videos

i useta goto him and now when im in the city i goto skillz on trinity millz ...its right next door the family dollar and where dirt cheap is

i either hit up bush or mo, bush always got me whenever i walk in...even if he got appointments...nikka will squeeze me in..if u ever go ...he is on the right up under the tv... dark skin short cat..a panther fan...tell em mailman sent u lol..he will know..

u never know who would walk in skillz...ol nfl heads.. ray crockett ..deion etc

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@heart Just posted this in the main COVID-19 thread:

The regular n95 masks are in short supply along with some PPE so now we are getting the n95 duck masks which works the same but is not an ideal cosmetic look but its all about protection at this point...

In the media, NY, ATL, some parts of LA are being reported the most. But in other parts of country, specifically texas. the census is very low. Nurses are being called off, can't get hours, maybe once a week of they are lucky, some health care workers are being furloughed heavy, and as a health care worker if you contact covid and test positive. There are no set aside benefits, you have to use your own PTO and if you don't have much, then that creates other problems.

So financially it is affecting health "essential workers" financially as well. People are not coming to the ER now. Louisianna and NY are offering travel stipends if you come there but those with families are not willing to go which is very understandable.

I have two positive cases at childrens Dallas, one at scottish rite and when it affects kids, it hits a lil different for me.

I thought for sure i had it two weeks ago given some symptoms but we are being "encouraged" that if we are afebrile to continue to work. I work in satellite pharmacy and ER so I'm on the call with patient's families as well, its gotten so overwhelming with calls that a lot of hospitals including the ones I work at had to hire phone reps specifically for covid patients, because they cannot see their loved ones and its even worse once we tell them they are deceased. This whole thing has been very taxing mentally..

Between the four hospitals I staff at, I have seen the overwhelming majority of the people diagnosed fully recover and take the social distancing thing serious, Texas hasn't been hit like NY but I'm on conference calls daily with local officials and hospitals around the country more affected, especially NY

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
hate to say this..but go yayo finna get his ass killed..

he need to be ducked off for a yr....nikka jus got outta jail...get to housotn..location was dropped n bran bran gets killed..in the nawf
the youngn got a big mouf & dont have the pull like everybody think he does...But in real life anyone can get touched but he invite the fukkery & negative energy. So guess what that same energy will come for u jack

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
the youngn got a big mouf & dont have the pull like everybody think he does...But in real life anyone can get touched but he invite the fukkery & negative energy. So guess what that same energy will come for u jack
All them new ft worth rappers like that now it seem

Plus they junkies...nikka u hot in the streets (laws waiting for u to fukk up and nikkas waiting on u to slip)

If I got plex in n. dallas...n I'm coming from houston...I'm goin to see my ppl in dallas I'm staying my ass in oak cliff

If I'm lookin for drank..I kno plenty of nikkas who work the system ...

My radius would be from 8th n corinth station near velt all the way down to Ledbetter near a maceo

Loop 45 n 35 would be the other boundaries

It's so many places I can be within that area n hoods ..I could be in and out m back home

These nikkas took a time out n had a water fight ..didnt take the shooters no time to find em

Ima be in a water fight be damn I'ma be in a business lot near the freeway lol

Supper

All Star
Daps
@CoryMack

Is CJ right here in sayin that eastside(stop 6) fw is known as the trend setters gives the city it's style and the southside is dirty and grimey.

Like how ppl say Southside, particularly Southeast, Houston is the home of H-tine style, culture, playas, and hustlers and the nawf is full of bum ass nikkas robbing. Which ain't all the way true. Some of the biggest hustlers came out the nawf and them hoe strolls use to stay jumpin with Ps and soft legs.

Far as dressing, hairstyles, and other trends/culture go there's some truth to that. Most of that comes out the souf- Drank(debatable), Screw, Slabs(debatable), Drip, SS fades, the term "h town", etc etc

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
when i was growing up the whole city was kinda grimy and nikkas was gangbangin, but i'd agree with him just off the fact that most of the known neighborhoods are on the east. Eastwood, Stop 6, Poly, etc. That's where the majority of the nikkas stayed. but i wouldn't equate it with the southside of houston where there was alotta playa shyt happening. d/fw was always about some gangbangin. especially ft worth.

Supper

All Star
Daps
when i was growing up the whole city was kinda grimy and nikkas was gangbangin, but i'd agree with him just off the fact that most of the known neighborhoods are on the east. Eastwood, Stop 6, Poly, etc. That's where the majority of the nikkas stayed. but i wouldn't equate it with the southside of houston where there was alotta playa shyt happening. d/fw was always about some gangbangin. especially ft worth.

Yeah I was talking mostly from a FW perspective only. Out of Houston, Dallas, and FW I'd say FW is the easily the grimiest from what I can tell. Y'all rappers be on some other shyt. lol Them stop 6 projects still trip me out just based on how they look like some shyt in New Orleans.

What part of town was Southern Saucy from? They definitely was on that sauce shyt before %95 of the rappers out here now. They get some credit for that.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I was talking mostly from a FW perspective only. Out of Houston, Dallas, and FW I'd say FW is the easily the grimiest from what I can tell. Y'all rappers be on some other shyt. lol Them stop 6 projects still trip me out just based on how they look like some shyt in New Orleans.

What part of town was Southern Saucy from? They definitely was on that sauce shyt before %95 of the rappers out here now. They get some credit for that.

first time hearing of them. when they come out? i came up listening to genocide crew and one gud cide and nikkas like that.