Daps
Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
@Supper @shopthatwrecks @BrothaZay @CoryMack there needs to be a doc on 90's fort worth. :wow:

yeah it does...

but if dallas drops a doc on the late 80s-to the superbowl xxvii parade in 93 and close out in 95...dallas was wired as fukk back then.....then add the jamaicans to the mix..mANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

jamaicans had nikkas goin to jail just to dodge the bullets.....then when u realize the preacher's kid outta of forney
John_Wiley_Price.jpg

was smacked dead in the middle of it with his carwash...next door to the old fire station on lancaster near the va...

sparkle detail was legendary in the hood due to the gold bricks it had for the parkin lot...

john would park that 89 328 gts top down like it wasnt shyt...next yr the 348 yr after the 512 tr n so on talkin cash shyt to the peckerwoods and the jamaicans..

because every week somebody would get killed at the shop or in the parking lot of that old minyards that useta be on lancaster n ann arbor ... whitney young and holland useta stay on lock down..because it would be lunch at those schools and kids be outside and u would hear 3000 rds goin off in broad daylight..

n bodies would always be found at liston cemetary behind that old minyards..

it was beauty shop called curl city that was in that mini strip mall at that light on lancanster n arbor... john would come n tell all the women there he would give em gas money to goto his sister shop that was in towneast.. it got so bad over there..

john was the nikka u love to hate...but he all bout his paper and he a cool ass dude...

he always had something goin at that exxon/mobil off 35 n jefferson... always a smoker givin out bbq and free carwashes...with k104 or 100.3 jamz...

he never had anything at his carwash ...nikka made sure they destory the whole building.. aint shyt left over their in that lot but concrete n grasa

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Ain't peep the vid yet. But, y'all in dfw fw this realtoon cat?

I ain't feeling dude. He do too much instigating, promoting feuds, and getting ppl to dry snitch on camera. Dude ain't got no journalistic ethics.

alot of the ppl he interview want the instigation..dont have shyt else goin 4 themselves..but plex..lol

Supper

All Star
Daps
alot of the ppl he interview want the instigation..dont have shyt else goin 4 themselves..but plex..lol

Trill spill. Most of the times they wild youngins who ain't got no one in they ear tellin them to fall back, and that shyt has trickle effects on they people they talkin bout(cuz he don't bleep out names or nuthin) and even the whole block.

Most of the time the ppl on there end up talking about who got slid on and dissing on other rappers, crews, sets, and hoods. A bunch of shyt that ain't got nothin to do with music(unless it's a diss record) or whatever they there to promote.

MF gon end up getting his dumb ass beat or worse behind that shyt. I hope them shock value views is worth it.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah he is...

jus he need to change his movements...n the ppl he rollin with...he could be actin a ass..whole time a hoe can be in the backseat textin nikkas to slide thru droppin locations

You back in Texas?

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
For now, I’m floating between Frisco, Grand Prairie and Lancaster until my I move into my spot in Euless
I got a spot on camp wisdom/67 in oak cliff right across the street from the mall next door to wingstop
..Upgrade Barber Shop ...Dre or 6 foot(My Barber) they are both cold ...Dre is the shop owner...u have to set an appt. ...if you're with it pm me and I'll give u info