The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Is Dallas in a lockdown?
Nah. Just no seating at restaurants, no gatherings of more than 10 people. So movies, malls, libraries, etc are closed.

u tombout the one on barry...

i know krystal...been fukkin with her since she was at da kandy shop,...pnut sick with it too..

krystal did a couple of my chest pieces..
yeah i'm working with pnut on a few touchups.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
yeah i'm working with pnut on a few touchups.

i gotta find space to finally get one from p nut lol...

but yeah only reason i connected with krystal...iz because moe ...flaked out on me...nikka in the next booth over king..lol....came in when he wanted too...lol...krystal walked in i said u wanna make a stack...

no hesitation

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@heart posted this in the pinned Coronavirus thread:

So much misinformation, mixed with half truths and fear mongering even on sites like this, the rest of social media.. but I digress on that..

On the ground I’m an rPH & ER CC @ two major hospitals here, (children’s Dallas, Baylor).

In pediatrics, no confirmed cases but a few presumptive positive tests that ultimately came back negative. I’m sure this just in not in a major city like
Dallas but everywhere. ER’s are just flooded, every person with a cough thinks they have it..

Most are staying at the hospital and getting critical needs pay due to staffing shortages.. I haven’t been home since Monday, been at the hospitals..

Trials are going on for Hydroxychloroquine which treats lupus but it did help some in Washington state and NY. Tamiflu as well.

The good news is a lot of people may have it and be asymptomatic and it does nothing to them, but if they spread it to the wrong person the results can be different..

As a healthcare professional the thing that has me irritated is the misinformation, let’s focus on the US. Yes the number of corona cases are rising and that’s ALL YOU HEAR on this site from posters, news, etc...

NO one is talking about the overwhelming vast majority of people have positive tests and are recovering in a week or less... You can skew numbers for headlines.

When more tests are readily available and people follow the restrictions, we can get a good handle on this in a month or so.

There are a lot of moving parts but it’s hard to treat viral infection like this if you don’t have the built up immunity to handle it which is why flu shots are stressed, you have a TYPE A, B, but this like a version of type C..

Supper

All Star
Daps
Ya'll prolly gon think I'm just another slow h tine nikka. lol

But, I just figured out today that this dallas government utility logo is the reason nikkas call it the "triple d"

573-5733209_banner-city-of-dallas-logo-city-of-dallas.png

:ohhh:

Always wondered where the fukk them other two ds came from. :russ:

@dtownreppin214

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Ya'll prolly gon think I'm just another slow h tine nikka. lol

But, I just figured out today that this dallas government utility logo is the reason nikkas call it the "triple d"

573-5733209_banner-city-of-dallas-logo-city-of-dallas.png

:ohhh:

Always wondered where the fukk them other two ds came from. :russ:

@dtownreppin214
Dirty Dirty Dallas...Young Nino & Hotboy Star started it with this song.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know a good barber shop in Colin county? They the only ones open right now and I need a haircut bad. I’m guessing it’s Plano, frisco and McKinney? I doubt they got any good ones but any cut will do for now