The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Been here a couple of weeks. May end up saying fukk Austin for grad school and go somewhere up here. So I need y’all to put me on to the spots round here

Also, why every chick I talk to try to help me find a spot to live screw they faces up when I say I’m moving to Ft. Worth?

Linked up with a sex psycho in Frisco. Someone save me :sadcam:
You're already bored of Austin? :mjtf:

What's your definition of sex psycho? :patrice:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Watch Live

DPD: Gunman opened fire on car with 3 women inside
Published 5 hours ago
East Oak Cliff
FOX 4

DALLAS - Dallas police are looking for the person who shot at a car full of women early Friday morning. The driver was seriously injured.
The shooting happened around 12:45 a.m. in an east Oak Cliff residential area.

Police said someone opened fire on a car that was headed south on Kent Street near Southerland Avenue.

The woman behind the wheel was hit by a bullet, lost control and crashed into a fence. She was taken to the hospital in an unknown condition.

Two other women in the car were not hurt. Police are questioning them about what happened.

Dallas police are also searching the area for surveillance video of the shooting.
They did not release a description of the shooter or the shooter’s vehicle.

1 dead, 1 injured after shooting outside Dallas club | FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth
Witchcraft, ex-girlfriend discussed in Christina Morris kidnapping trial | FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth
Family of man shot by tow truck driver files suit | FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth
Two children, two adults found dead in Dallas hotel room | FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort WorthFour people were dead following a shooting at a Far North Dallas hotel on Tuesday afternoon.Fox4
Cancun horror as 8 bodies, including 2 dismembered in bags, found on streets | FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth
Teen found shot to death in vehicle in Southeast Dallas | FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort WorthPolice got a call about gunfire in the 400 block of Old Mill Lane near Prairie Creek and CF Hawn Freeway about 9:20 p.m.Fox4
Trending
Man recovering from coronavirus speaks out
20 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in North Texas
Fort Worth, Arlington announce new restrictions to slow coronavirus spread; Tarrant Co. asks other cities to do the same
Dallas County announces stricter social restrictions, temporarily halts evictions
Individuals would receive $1,200, couples $2,400 in proposed coronavirus aid package
Latest NewsView More
Some North Texans unable to say their final goodbye to loved ones as gatherings limited to 10 people46 mins ago

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Watch Live

DPD: Gunman opened fire on car with 3 women inside
Published 5 hours ago
East Oak Cliff
FOX 4

DALLAS - Dallas police are looking for the person who shot at a car full of women early Friday morning. The driver was seriously injured.
The shooting happened around 12:45 a.m. in an east Oak Cliff residential area.

Police said someone opened fire on a car that was headed south on Kent Street near Southerland Avenue.

The woman behind the wheel was hit by a bullet, lost control and crashed into a fence. She was taken to the hospital in an unknown condition.

Two other women in the car were not hurt. Police are questioning them about what happened.

Dallas police are also searching the area for surveillance video of the shooting.
They did not release a description of the shooter or the shooter’s vehicle.

1 dead, 1 injured after shooting outside Dallas club | FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth
Witchcraft, ex-girlfriend discussed in Christina Morris kidnapping trial | FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth
Family of man shot by tow truck driver files suit | FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth
Two children, two adults found dead in Dallas hotel room | FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort WorthFour people were dead following a shooting at a Far North Dallas hotel on Tuesday afternoon.Fox4
Cancun horror as 8 bodies, including 2 dismembered in bags, found on streets | FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth
Teen found shot to death in vehicle in Southeast Dallas | FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort WorthPolice got a call about gunfire in the 400 block of Old Mill Lane near Prairie Creek and CF Hawn Freeway about 9:20 p.m.Fox4
Trending
Man recovering from coronavirus speaks out
20 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in North Texas
Fort Worth, Arlington announce new restrictions to slow coronavirus spread; Tarrant Co. asks other cities to do the same
Dallas County announces stricter social restrictions, temporarily halts evictions
Individuals would receive $1,200, couples $2,400 in proposed coronavirus aid package
Latest NewsView More
Some North Texans unable to say their final goodbye to loved ones as gatherings limited to 10 people46 mins ago
damn by friendlys and cedar crest.....prolly got followed out the south ....

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You're already bored of Austin? :mjtf:

What's your definition of sex psycho? :patrice:
Nah. Moms going through some things and it’s easier to stay local than driving back and forth between ATX & Euless.

she’s a sex fiend like old girl from Black Snake Moan. First night threesome with her and her cute girlfriend. I’m drained fam. Should’ve known better. Corporate types.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
they bout to shut the city down...national guard coming tonight .

dallas will be on lock for two weeks...

got a potna who works for the post office...
Yea, Ft. Worth got the biz yesterday. They ain’t playing either. Got pulled over in Tarrant county and got a warning. shyt bout to get ugly

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah. Moms going through some things and it’s easier to stay local than driving back and forth between ATX & Euless.

she’s a sex fiend like old girl from Black Snake Moan. First night threesome with her and her cute girlfriend. I’m drained fam. Should’ve known better. Corporate types.
how did you meet her?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Prolly watermark

welp he answered...lol
Bro you been to Sauce's tattoo shop in East Dallas?

Dallas nikkas for the most part look down on Fort Worth like they're some country bumpkins. Only nikkas I know who voluntarily move there instead of Dallas work at the Barnett Shale. I think Las Colinas would be a good area for you. Lots of young people, clean, safe, restaurants, bars, not too far from Euless. Close to the airport since you like to travel.