The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Brian Newby is the first African American managing partner for a major law firm in Fort Worth, TX. He's also served as a major general in the Air Force, deputy commander of the Texas Air National Guard and chief of staff for former Gov. Rick Perry.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

when the hood schools skyline...velt....soc.... had their pipeline from the pop warner teams... the comets, the jets, and the redskins... some of the best in the state..alot of the metroplex white school was claiming its unfair...because the hood pop warner teams was draggin their squads..

said some shyt bout competition and how alot of the cats been playin with each other for yrs goin back to the mighty mites..

hell the comets has the longest streak in state history...they ran the 80s and 90s...pop warner...and they put out pro athletes..and they still kickin ass..

but majority of the comets players from the bottoms .morrell, east waco and other spots near roosevelt...

hell 90% of the comets were suppose to goto roosevelt.. but the uil fukked that up once coach derron died back in 00...

now schools would come and literally recruit players and have them go cross town to their school when that type of shyt was illegal for a long time in the hood...

robert timmons...comets...played at roosevelt..starting runnin back as a freshman...all of sudden he goin to flower mound...n one of the coaches at velt..left with robert as a guardian or someshyt...

velt had a deadly ass ..offense.jamel shannon at qb. robert timmons ..brandon moats..rotating at back...steve paris and b-rat at wr and

n the defense was a problem too.. both greedy(steve ) and b-rat at both safeties...

now alot of the comets players..not stayin in the hood like they useta ..they all in red oak desoto ..south lake allen and other places...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just learned about both of these brehs in the past year but this interview.:russ:

What is the back story behind this beef?

whig

Fort Worth to H-Tyne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fort Worth to H-Town
berry st has been hot. all the gang shyt is starting up again. they two dozen patrol cars at stop 6 day. i feel like ft worth got the most racist cacs (tcu area, northern suburbs) so when crime ticks up in the city they give their pigs the green light to shoot first.

I've heard the Stop 6 vs Southside is brewing back up on some 90's ish. I thought about moving back home if offered the right salary compensation, but :patrice:.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
@shopthatwrecks you familiar with lil zettie outta bonton? nikka was a legend in the streets in the early 00's.

i knew him..i remember when he got shot...nikka he was cool with did it..i had jus ran into the shooter at big daddys...

he cool as shyt...we had a couple of mutual potnas...kelly b n big friday

i remember runnin into zettie the first time had court he was young then way be4 he got shot...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214 @satam55 @jadillac

I'm not into white women but I was visiting a family member at Baylor Hospital last weekend.

And it was nothing but PAWG nurses working in there. :ohhh:

Almost had a nikka feeling like putting on a Bedbucking Cape. :cape:

Is this a hidden secret or something well known in Dallas?
breh where you been? dallas has had a rep for having fine ass white women going back to before we were born.