The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
@dtownreppin214 @satam55 @jadillac

I'm not into white women but I was visiting a family member at Baylor Hospital last weekend.

And it was nothing but PAWG nurses working in there. :ohhh:

Almost had a nikka feeling like putting on a Bedbucking Cape. :cape:

Is this a hidden secret or something well known in Dallas?
breh head uptown

get on blackburn, cole, elizabeth. travis, mckinney...got damn me boll st..at stella apartments...i met a baddddddd ass white girl..look like lil durks lawyer..jus had green eyes and hair was short n sporty...

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I'm in Lancaster right now. Mexicans really tryna take over the southern burbs
eses always been in lancaster

since back in the 90s... they had the area behind 7-eleven...all they to beltline...

hell pleasant goin into hutch...has always been mexican...i got a potna that owns that tire shop right be4 u get to the rail road tracks..

mexicans been in lancaster..its more nikkas now...

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

since back in the 90s... they had the area behind 7-eleven...all they to beltline...

hell pleasant goin into hutch...has always been mexican...i got a potna that owns that tire shop right be4 u get to the rail road tracks..

honestly mexicans are everywhere lol

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
thats why when roy lee n mo3 was claimin he not from oak cliff..n was from lancaster...

every nikka from behind motown all the way to got damn village oaks knew that boy n his family..pops too..
he get a pass tho b/c he got a good heart. i hit up the pan african book store in glendale this past weekend, next door they had about 500 backpacks donated from yella.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
he get a pass tho b/c he got a good heart. i hit up the pan african book store in glendale this past weekend, next door they had about 500 backpacks donated from yella.
not even a pass tho...this be4 the music though

yella useta be around two of my potnas from the beans...n two cats i ran with from off marfa... kelly b n lakieth.

this is be4 the fame...though...people i know call him and his ppl by their first name...n would look at u stupid if u come around askin about beezy..

kuz nikkas aint finna call u by stage name if u from the hood...like tum tum bring his ass to lancaster..they call him tony

jus like if u in mckinney they callin mo3 melvin jr..lol

i always thought roy lee was on some hoe shyt...kuz i know for a fact if steve-o was stil alive n roy was in the oaks askin boy beezy...steve woulda had roy's chin across the railtracks

hell outside of that

i useta see yella with the beige stud who own grubbs donut shop..when she had her smoke shop in south dallas..now she got a cbd shop...that broad smart..she hittin llc licks..lol

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Be careful outchea brehs
Texas men and women might want to think twice before hitting send on that sext. A new law set to take effect on September 1 will make sending unwanted sexually explicit images via text or social media a crime.

Texas Governor Rolls Out New Unwanted Sexting Law

tagreuters.com2019binary_LYNXNPEF5D00I-VIEWIMAGE.jpg