The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
@shopthatwrecks Uhhh....no!! Fort Worth is the central or capital city in Tarrant County. Arlington is the suburb.
I think he is saying Arlington feels more city than Fort worth even tho Fort worth is bigger and the county seat. And he's probably right. Arlington is definitely more dense than Fort worth not to mention the Cowboys and Rangers play in Arlington.

Plus you got UTA and six flags. Arlington is definitely busier than Fort worth

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Harsh words and a public call Wednesday for the immediate removal of Dallas Police Chief Renee Hall by a number of her officers.

Dallas City Manager T.C. Broadnax said he has "full confidence in her ability to continue leading the department," and the Black Police Association supports Chief Hall as well.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Cliff heads to Dallas to saddle up with Epic Meal Time’s Harley Morenstein and sample some of the best underground eats in the Lone Star State. Everything’s bigger in Texas, including the flavors Chef Janel uses in her lemon garlic salmon and braised kale. Then they stop at Chef Gabrielle’s, where she gives Cliff a taste of home with shrimp and grits that may be even better than his mother’s.

Chop it up with chef Cliff Skighwalker on Season 2 of “InstaChef,” where he and his celebrity friends tour the country’s underground food scene! There’s a network of chefs delivering their food to people through Instagram, taking success into their own hands to make better lives for themselves and their families. Watch as chefs pursue their dreams, drop culinary gems, and do it all for the 'Gram!

Host
Cliff Skighwalker

Special Guest
Harley Morenstein

Special Thanks
Field of Greens
Chef Gabrielle McBay

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ehh: I went to Garland High with Malcolm & even went to Busey Middle school with him for 1 year in the 7th grade.

Your football team fell off. :mjcry:

:francis: Hard to compete with the other Powerhouse Football programs in the Metroplex when the talent is split up among 7 different High Schools in Garland ISD.

Lowkey, I feel some type of way about Sachse High School having all this D-1 talent lately, when Garland High is the Flagship football program in the district.

@rantanamo

I agree man, Rowlett too. My cousin's kid went to Rowlett and they had a gang of D-1 athletes. But in my day, it was the same thing with South and Lakeview. We knew all of those dudes on those teams. Could have just combined the neighborhood kids and won a bunch of titles. I truly believe there was that much talent.

I see you played with Malcolm. I followed yall all the way to the end. To Waco and Houston. I still think that dude on Cedar Hill stepped on the back line of the endzone.

:francis: @rantanamo I been watching this spring football clip:

2019 Garland High School Spring Football Preview. Today we got a chance to look a the Garland Owls lead by Danny Russell the two-year Athletic Coordinator/Head Football Coach for his alma mater.

Compared to these spring football clips of other programs in Dallas County....

2019 DeSoto High School Spring Football Preview. Today we got a chance to look a the DeSoto Eagles lead by Claude Mathis the Athletic Coordinator/Head Football Coach.

Cedar Hill High School Spring Football Preview 2019 Spring Football

Mesquite High School Football Spring Preview | 2019 Spring Preview

North Mesquite High School Spring Football Preview | 2019 Spring Football.

Duncanville Point Differential in 2018:
Regular Season — 503-34
Playoffs + State — 249-98
In All 15 Games — 752-132

D-Ville is locked and loaded for 2019.

:gucci: Is it just me or do they not pass the eye test? Please tell me that's the JV, Freshmen, or Bussey Middle school 8th grade team. I can see why they went 1-9 this past season.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:gucci: Is it just me or do they not pass the eye test? Please tell me that's the JV, Freshmen, or Bussey Middle school 8th grade team. I can see why they went 1-9 this past season.

Those 3 teams south of I-20 :violent:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Athletes in Garland are too spread out now. Time to recruit a super team to one school since we can't rely on the east side anymore

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

2019 Garland High School Spring Football Preview. Today we got a chance to look a the Garland Owls lead by Danny Russell the two-year Athletic Coordinator/Head Football Coach for his alma mater.

2019 DeSoto High School Spring Football Preview. Today we got a chance to look a the DeSoto Eagles lead by Claude Mathis the Athletic Coordinator/Head Football Coach.

Cedar Hill High School Spring Football Preview 2019 Spring Football

Mesquite High School Football Spring Preview | 2019 Spring Preview

North Mesquite High School Spring Football Preview | 2019 Spring Football.

Duncanville Point Differential in 2018:
Regular Season — 503-34
Playoffs + State — 249-98
In All 15 Games — 752-132

D-Ville is locked and loaded for 2019.

Athletes in Garland are too spread out now. Time to recruit a super team to one school since we can't rely on the east side anymore
Is this why Coach Jordan left? A couple weeks ago, I was just looking through the 2006 season highlights DVD when we made it to the state semifinals & lost to Cedar Hill (I'm prepping to upload the DVD to YouTube) and I slept on the talent we had on that team. I can't believe this is the same program.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

that aint the same garland owls that teams feared in the 90s/'00s. looking like a jv squad. :scust:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this why Coach Jordan left? A couple weeks ago, I was just looking through the 2006 season highlights DVD when we made it to the state semifinals & lost to Cedar Hill (I'm prepping to upload the DVD to YouTube) and I slept on the talent we had on that team. I can't believe this is the same program.

nah, His daughter was off to college so that was his opportunity to see what's out there. David Beatty was at Kansas so that was an opportunity.