The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
holllllllllllll ON. Southside Fort worth :yes: but i love dfw as a whole and has seen everything it has to offer. and i gotta bad yellabytch from the Cliffside

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
And to all my dallas brehs, i never heard of these places yall naming.
Joppy? da hell is that.

The only places i know is grove, cliff, dixon, bonton and some more places.
I didnt know the hoods out here got that deep

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
south texas (valley, satx) are where all the bad ones are at.

too be honest, most hispanic chicks are pretty, it's just they're overweight.

Yeah, i'm just talking bout around Dallas.

Hell...Houston, SA have some beautiful Mexican women.

And that overweight thing is being corrected. They're in my gym almost everyday. Some of 'em be lookin right too. :ahh:

I been telling ppl for a couple of years these Mexican women gonna take over the game. White dudes like them b/c they're not black girls and alotta black dudes like them because they're not white girls. LOL And they're typically open to dating both races. Just watch....

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
what part of cali are you from?

as much as i love living in texas, sometimes I feel like I'm losing at life by not living on the coasts. :wow:

We lost breh. :no: Aint no way around it.

I been to different states and seen alot of "Welcome to..." signs but when I saw this
7191971638_5718c3bf49_b.jpg

I was like :wow: All the mountains in the background and stuff....and that was just going to Lake Tahoe for a few hours. Not even near the coast.

And when I was in Oregon, we just drove up on this, and it just slaps you in the face outta nowhere. Like ur driving and you turn into this park...and BAM. I have not edited this picture at all, and it was taken on my old digital camera that doesnt do it justice.

3648997538_a587358ac8_b.jpg