The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yes I understand that.

But not on the level as for example the Frayser area in Memphis. Which is like walking through hell on Earth.

I can't believe people actually live their.

trust me folk

next time u in dallas go sight seeing...take illinois east all the way til u get to linfield...roll ya windows down..make a right on carbondale..take that all the til u get to the lake..

u will smell the dead bodies..better once u get to that old rusty mill...

i got caught up in a trap over there...i fukked off a set a of blades..tryin 2 get up out that bytch...said fukk the street im goin thru this railroad shyt..

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:. At least when I went to eastfield it was

How old are you? Eastfield is NICE as hell now. Totally opposite of how it used to be.

Sometimes I'll go up there just to read or something now, they got flat screens all around the halls, Wi-fi everywhere, whole new wings/buildings, gyms that never existed before, the girls there are :ooh: I'm guess b/c of the economy alot more girls go there now rather than go off to a university. They have all kinds of new classes/degrees I see being advertised.

It like a real college, now. I was wondering why Obama was there several months ago...now I see.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
memphis is a grimey ass city.

seattle got those crazy ass somalians running the city.

the somoans:heh::heh: aint that bad..jus some big ass nikkas with good hair..

seattle is a make believe city...cool as shyt..but they try n make u believe the shyt hard...when they dont even have a identity ...

y u think sir mix alot the only thing that came out the city

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trust me folk

next time u in dallas go sight seeing...take illinois east all the way til u get to linfield...roll ya windows down..make a right on carbondale..take that all the til u get to the lake..

u will smell the dead bodies..better once u get to that old rusty mill...

i got caught up in a trap over there...i fukked off a set a of blades..tryin 2 get up out that bytch...said fukk the street im goin thru this railroad shyt..

Dude I was born and raised in Dallas. I currently live in Memphis. There is no comparison to both cities ghetto areas. Trust Me.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
anybody here ever hit up skye bar downtown? :mjpls:

i think they changed the name. last time i went there was about a year ago, i thought they imported the women from somewhere else. :ahh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
the somoans:heh::heh: aint that bad..jus some big ass nikkas with good hair..

seattle is a make believe city...cool as shyt..but they try n make u believe the shyt hard...when they dont even have a identity ...

y u think sir mix alot the only thing that came out the city

I love Seattle :to:

I'd live there if I could find a job there. I like Portland better in terms of scenery and pace, but Seattle would be closer to what we have in Dallas enterainment/sports-wise.

Both are expensive tho. Basically ur paying for the beautiful scenery of the northwest.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fucced with this grove bytch who used to stay tryin me cuz i lived in mesquite. Ho talked shyt that i wasnt from the hood and how bad the grove is.
Then i told the ho i was from cali n exposed her ass for being a fake crip, dropping all sorts of knowledge on her having her looking stupid then talking about "well im not really crip, i just got put on, we rep hoods out here"
:pachaha:

The ppl that I knew from the Grove all claimed red

But I aint know too many grove nikkas though just some females, from the grove to mesquite I used to :eat: good off I-30...Plus my pops taught at skyline I was :win:easy in high school

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The ppl that I knew from the Grove all claimed red

But I aint know too many grove nikkas though just some females, from the grove to mesquite I used to :eat: good off I-30...Plus my pops taught at skyline I was :win:easy in high school

Grove hoz:noah:

They so ghetto tho:gag:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finest black hoes in DFW live in Desoto, Arlington, Mansfield, and Garland.