The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And to all my dallas brehs, i never heard of these places yall naming.
Joppy? da hell is that.

The only places i know is grove, cliff, dixon, bonton and some more places.
I didnt know the hoods out here got that deep
park row area in the south.
Yeah, i'm just talking bout around Dallas.

Hell...Houston, SA have some beautiful Mexican women.

And that overweight thing is being corrected. They're in my gym almost everyday. Some of 'em be lookin right too. :ahh:

I been telling ppl for a couple of years these Mexican women gonna take over the game. White dudes like them b/c they're not black girls and alotta black dudes like them because they're not white girls. LOL And they're typically open to dating both races. Just watch....
yeah most of them got hella pretty faces but a tub of lard on top.

edit: damn bro you didn't have to post that pic. :wow:

just simple spring break trips to padre or panama beach gets me feeling depressed at the thought of coming back home to the boring prairies of texas.

that feeling of waking up, walking outside and feeling the breeze come of the coast and birds in the sky is :ahh:. can't duplicate that in texas. if I didn't have family obligations in texas, i'd probably move to somewhere in socal or san fran area. :manny: florida has a lot of nice coastal towns too other than miami. i like the infrastructure/design of their housing there too.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
park row area in the south.

edit: damn bro you didn't have to post that pic. :wow:

just simple spring break trips to padre or panama beach gets me feeling depressed at the thought of coming back home to the boring prairies of texas.

At least u admit it. Most Texas cats act like it's the best place ever...but I dont think they've actually been anywhere. I been to Oregon 3 times and everytime on the plane ride back I'm :to:

You dont know the feeling of leaving Portland airport and it's 73 degrees & breezy outside midday, and getting out the terminal at DFW and it's 100 stifiling degrees.....at night. That shyt is DEPRESSING. :no:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
At least u admit it. Most Texas cats act like it's the best place ever...but I dont think they've actually been anywhere. I been to Oregon 3 times and everytime on the plane ride back I'm :to:

You dont know the feeling of leaving Portland airport and it's 73 degrees & breezy outside midday, and getting out the terminal at DFW and it's 100 stifiling degrees.....at night. That shyt is DEPRESSING. :no:

lol I know exactly what you're talking about. walking out of terminal C at dfw airport and having that dry ass heat hit your face will make you reevaluate your life.

I got a uncle who moved up there to start up a trucking company. I went to visit him one time in Seattle. We went to one spot called Pike Place. Gottdamnit I get teary eyed just thinking about it. :wow:

Walking around the market, 65 degrees, nice light sweater, healthy/in shape people everywhere, fresh organic foods. Went to a breakfast spot in the market, had a fish omelet that was so FRESH w/ puget sound as my view.

sdc10615.jpg

People don't like to admit it b/c texans have a lot of state pride. Don't get me wrong Texas has a lot of positives but I see myself living on the coast somewhere one day. Only thing that makes me hesitant is the fear of "starting over" w/ a new circle of friends.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
lol I know exactly what you're talking about. walking out of terminal C at dfw airport and having that dry ass heat hit your face will make you reevaluate your life.

I got a uncle who moved up there to start up a trucking company. I went to visit him one time in Seattle. We went to one spot called Pike Place. Gottdamnit I get teary eyed just thinking about it. :wow:

Walking around the market, 65 degrees, nice light sweater, healthy/in shape people everywhere, fresh organic foods. Went to a breakfast spot in the market, had a fish omelet that was so FRESH w/ puget sound as my view.

sdc10615.jpg

People don't like to admit it b/c texans have a lot of state pride. Don't get me wrong Texas has a lot of positives but I see myself living on the coast somewhere one day. Only thing that makes me hesitant is the fear of "starting over" w/ a new circle of friends.

Bro, you aint tellin me NOTHING about Pikes Place.

And you know when you look on the other side of the Sound(opposite the restaurants) and see those houses on the coast. Alot of those people drive their boat to work Like they say, "eff the highway today, I'm just gonna get in my boat and cut straight across to work today." Had me like :ohhh: and :to: at the same time.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
You and Buckeye Fever have fam in MEsquite. Y'all need to come on down so we can party. LOL

Mesquite is the ghetto now, tho. SMH

When I was a kid it was like one of the nicest subs in Dallas.

Town East mall used to be THE SPOT. I stay like 15 miles from Mesquite and will drive all the way over to Northpark to just to go the mall rather than go to Town East. LOL

Were you at the Geico office over near Addison?

Yes sir, Off Midway... I worked in that area for about 5-6 years.

And yes, Town East used to keep a gang of hoes.

I used to go up there in my teens trying to bring my A+ game :takedat:

Valley View used to be crunk as well. Now that bytch is dead.

Everybody be at NorthPark or the Galleria now.. (not me)

I'm lazy so I just go to the Allen Outlets. It about 15mins away

SuburbanPimp

Daps
Reppin
:ooh: at Spring valley. My cousins stayed over that way comin up. Only off maham, closer to 75. me and my other cousin that grew up with me used to go with them to the boors and girls club off coit, they pops would pick us up and take us all to chicken n rice :noah: SMASH on them damn chicken fingers... I ain't been there in years :wow:

mesquite ain't ghetto, but town east is a ratchet ass mall... At least when I went to eastfield it was

When we first touched down in Texas we stayed of Spring Valley & Coit.

At first I thought it was gon be a nice little neighborhood

:stopitslime: It wasn't nothing but Blacks and Mexicans over there.

But the hoes were top notch :ahh:

It was also over there that I learned how BIG football is in Texas

Lake Highlands vs Richardson used to be on some friday night lights shyt

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Thank you all for your contributions to this thread. I'm taking this as a sign to go ahead and make the move to Dallas over Htown and Atl. I have a few questions fellas.

1) How much money do I need to live nice. Is 50k a year straight?

2) What area should I move in and how much for a decent spot? My cousins live in Mesquite. I want to be somewhere close to everything and where i can shoot to Louisiana quickly?

3) How are the Asian women? :shaq:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank you all for your contributions to this thread. I'm taking this as a sign to go ahead and make the move to Dallas over Htown and Atl. I have a few questions fellas.

2) What area should I move in and how much for a decent spot? My cousins live in Mesquite. I want to be somewhere close to everything and where i can shoot to Louisiana quickly?

you will be living the good life off of 50k. mesquite is the furthest city west of dfw metro area so you will be closer to louisiana than any other dallas metro city. asian women don't fukks with black people here in dallas

SuburbanPimp

Daps
Reppin

1) You will live GOOD here in dallas off 50k. Well at least what I consider good. You won't be struggling

2) Well if I was single I would probably want to live in the addison/carrollton area. Alot of good jobs in addision and the night life is pretty dope too with alot of sports bars and places to hang out. But I feel ya if wanna live closer to the fam

3) Asian Chicks? All you gotta do is hit up the University of Texas of Dallas campus. but them new African/Eritrean females have been killing the game lately around here :ahh: Where did they come from?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
You ever meet a chick named michelle that graduated from lincoln but was from mesquite/the grove? Idk how long she was at Eastfield but she had that niagra :ahh:

nah not soundin familiar

How old are you? Eastfield is NICE as hell now. Totally opposite of how it used to be.

Sometimes I'll go up there just to read or something now, they got flat screens all around the halls, Wi-fi everywhere, whole new wings/buildings, gyms that never existed before, the girls there are :ooh: I'm guess b/c of the economy alot more girls go there now rather than go off to a university. They have all kinds of new classes/degrees I see being advertised.

It like a real college, now. I was wondering why Obama was there several months ago...now I see.

24. and yeah it has changed a lot since i went there. i had to take this girl from my job there a lil while back and saw from the outside. the back where the n building and soccer fields are had a nikka like :leon: damn yall came up. i did a semester at richland too though so i can only imagine how it look now :leostare:

When we first touched down in Texas we stayed of Spring Valley & Coit.

At first I thought it was gon be a nice little neighborhood

:stopitslime: It wasn't nothing but Blacks and Mexicans over there.

But the hoes were top notch :ahh:

It was also over there that I learned how BIG football is in Texas

Lake Highlands vs Richardson used to be on some friday night lights shyt

maybe lake highlands v berkner but richardson??? :pachaha: long as i can remember they been ass.

SuburbanPimp

Daps
Reppin
nah not soundin familiar

24. and yeah it has changed a lot since i went there. i had to take this girl from my job there a lil while back and saw from the outside. the back where the n building and soccer fields are had a nikka like :leon: damn yall came up. i did a semester at richland too though so i can only imagine how it look now :leostare:

maybe lake highlands v berkner but richardson??? :pachaha: long as i can remember they been ass.

When I first moved out here they were the truth going to the playoff every year. Then they went on like a 15 year playoff drought.

We had moved to Garland by then and S. Garland & Garland ran sh!t football wise out there.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

are you trying to get a house or apt? also what type of people/neighborhood are looking to be around?

50k is straight tho.