The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
I just fukking with that dude. :mjlol: It's nothing serious because dude is obviously a troll. :skip:

Here is my point of view on Dallas being a dangerous city or whatever.

I'm born and raised in Dallas. Especially in the 90's when Dallas was statistically more dangerous than it is now.

I went off to college at the Univ of Memphis and been living here ever since.

70% of Memphis is the hood. There is no escaping the hood in Memphis. Even the nice areas are a mile or two away from the hood. @The_Sheff will co-sign me on this.

In Dallas you can completely avoid the hood. In Memphis you can't. shyt will pop off no matter where you're at.

Yes every city have hoods but Dallas is a friendly city as compared to Memphis. And it's not even close.
I agree with u on thr nightlife being trash and I get what you saying as far as u can get it even in Cordova but bro Memphis small as shyt. Its about the size of the Cliff realistically & maybe a tiny part of the greedy if that. Difference between now and the 90s these nikkas was gangbangin and on some other shid but I can name all the hoods where you can get issue no problem and the list long but Itll take a min. But mane what part of town have you squatted in? I'm bout to give u a rundown on every spot I've layed my head in the city
Robin Oaks/Oasis(BFL)
Oak Park(Goonside)
Ferguson/Woodmeadow(64 Grove)
John West/Dilido aka Johngul West(Grove)
RidgeCrest off Loop 12 (West Oak Cliff)
Gastonian Cond. Carroll/Gaston (East Dallas)
Webb Chapel/Lombardy (Northwest Dallas)
Abrams/Royal (Northeast Dallas)
House on Eugene (44 South Dallas)
Red Bird Trails(Cliff)
Broadmoor(G Lane cliff)

Yea I know I'm never still but ive seen some shyt out here that'll fuc ya stomach up so I disagree with u on that note

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I agree with u on thr nightlife being trash and I get what you saying as far as u can get it even in Cordova but bro Memphis small as shyt. Its about the size of the Cliff realistically & maybe a tiny part of the greedy if that. Difference between now and the 90s these nikkas was gangbangin and on some other shid but I can name all the hoods where you can get issue no problem and the list long but Itll take a min. But mane what part of town have you squatted in? I'm bout to give u a rundown on every spot I've layed my head in the city
Robin Oaks/Oasis(BFL)
Oak Park(Goonside)
Red Bird Trails(Cliff)
Broadmoor(G Lane cliff)

Yea I know I'm never still but ive seen some shyt out here that'll fuc ya stomach up so I disagree with u on that note
Good point. I been to Memphis that shyt really do just feel like if oak cliff was a separate city.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with u on thr nightlife being trash and I get what you saying as far as u can get it even in Cordova but bro Memphis small as shyt. Its about the size of the Cliff realistically & maybe a tiny part of the greedy if that. Difference between now and the 90s these nikkas was gangbangin and on some other shid but I can name all the hoods where you can get issue no problem and the list long but Itll take a min. But mane what part of town have you's but irruatted in? I'm bout to give u a rundown on every spot I've layed my head in the city
Robin Oaks/Oasis(BFL)
Oak Park(Goonside)
Red Bird Trails(Cliff)
Broadmoor(G Lane cliff)

If we're talking about hood areas.

Cedar Crest by the Veterans Hospital.
Dixon Circle
Wheatley Park
Scyene and Buckner in the early 90's but it wasn't that bad back then. :yeshrug:

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
If we're talking about hood areas.

Cedar Crest by the Veterans Hospital.
Dixon Circle
Wheatley Park
Scyene and Buckner in the early 90's but it wasn't that bad back then. :yeshrug:
Cedar crest nah my g u might as well call that Glendale. I know what u saying cuz Cedar Crest Funeral Home use to be on that corner on 52nd st.. I got my first shot of p*ssy in dem apartments behind it lol. Cedar Crest is more like closer to Velt. We use to get at dem Cedar Crest Comets down there in our pop warner shid. Dixon always been thoed off dem nikkas shot it out with the laws way back when but where is Wheatley Park? Is that off metropolitan in the south?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cedar crest nah my g u might as well call that Glendale. I know what u saying cuz Cedar Crest Funeral Home use to be on that corner on 52nd st.. I got my first shot of p*ssy in dem apartments behind it lol. Cedar Crest is more like closer to Velt. We use to get at dem Cedar Crest Comets down there in our pop warner shid. Dixon always been thoed off dem nikkas shot it out with the laws way back when but where is Wheatley Park? Is that off metropolitan in the south?

Yeap good ole Metropolitan. :russ:

I used to see all type of crazy shyt over there. nikkas stabbing the police all bloody and nikkas betting on pitbull fights. SWAT or Gangs busting into dope houses. I'm glad that I never caught a stray back then but that shyt was normal.

Dallas was wild back in the day. :pachaha:

The riot at the Cowboys Super Bowl parade. :pachaha:

Damn, I miss Dallas in the 90's. :wow:

I know that I sound like an old head, but the Dallas nikkas not built like those 90's Dallas nikkas.

Little Rock Bloods would come down here to get that work from Dallas Crips. :wow:

Last edited:

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yeap good ole Metropolitan. :russ:

I used to see all type of crazy shyt over there. nikkas stabbing the police all bloody and nikkas betting on pitbull fights. SWAT or Gangs busting into dope houses. I'm glad that I never caught a stray back then but that shyt was normal.

Dallas was wild back in the day. :pachaha:

The riot at the Cowboys Super Bowl parade. :pachaha:

Damn, I miss Dallas in the 90's. :wow:

I know that I sound like an old head, but the Dallas nikkas not built like those 90's Dallas nikkas.

Little Rock Bloods would come down here to get that work from Dallas Crips. :wow:
Nah mane we round the same age more than likely I was at the parade. I was 11 r 12 skipped school that day rode the 61 glen oaks before it was 161 downtown with my nikkas deep. Say mane nikkas & whiteboys was getting hulled df out. At that age I never experienced anything like it I was noid as shid. bytches screaming nikkas running every couple of mins lil nikka head on swivel. I thought someone was go take off on me. Yeah 90s was way different I saw more shyt then and the early 00s

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Memphis have one of the most historical black entertainment district in the country.

And they don't tell nikkas to go home at 2 A.M. :mjlol:

Keep typing asinine shyt breh. :mjlol:

• Hard Rock Cafe (126 Beale)
  • Blues City Cafe & the Band Box (138-142 Beale)
  • Blues City General Store (144 Beale)
  • B. B. King's Blues Club (143 Beale)
  • Memphis Music (149 Beale)
  • Club 152 (152 Beale)
  • The Shadows - 3rd floor of Club 152 (152 Beale)
  • Tater Red’s (153 Beale)
  • Miss Polly's Soul City Cafe (154 Beale)
  • Alley Katz (156 Beale)
  • King Jerry Lawler's Hall of Fame Bar & Grille (159 Beale)
  • King’s Palace Cafe (162 Beale)
  • A. Schwab's (163 Beale)
  • The Pig (167 Beale)
  • Beale Street Tap Room (168 Beale)
  • The Black Diamond (153 Beale)
  • Johnny G's Creole Kitchen (156 Beale)
  • Strange Cargo (172 Beale)
  • Rum Boogie Café (182 Beale)
  • Silky O'Sullivan’s (183 Beale)
  • FedExForum (191 Beale)
  • Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum (191 Beale)
  • Alfred's on Beale (197 Beale)
  • Beale Street Blues Gifts (200 Beale)
  • Dyer's Famous Hamburgers (205 Beale)
  • Wet Willies (209 Beale)
  • People’s Billiard Club (323 Beale)
  • Coyote Ugly (326 Beale)
  • Historic Daisy Theatre (329 Beale)
  • The New Daisy Theatre (330 Beale)
  • The Lange Place
  • Mr. Handy’s Blues Hall
  • Eel Etc. Fashions (333 Beale)
  • Jerry Lee Lewis' Cafe and Honky Tonk (310 Beale)
  • Lil Anthony's Cafe (341 Beale)
  • W.C. Handy historic home (352 Beale)
  • Red Rooster (340 Beale)
  • The Beale Street Flippers
My nikka posted every country music bar :dead:

Memphis the size of a Walmart parking lot:russ:

Enjoy the honky tonk club fam