The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one give a fucc about no damn blues bar

Downtown Memphis have double the amount of Urban and Hip Hop clubs than Dallas for a gangsta nikka like yourself. :mjlol:

shyt Three Six tear da club up.

The Memphis Rap scene shyts all over Dallas. Ain't shyt poppin in Dallas. :umad:

They are playing all of these nikkas shyt in Dallas clubs right now tho. :umad:

giphy-21.gif

giphy.gif

dolph1.gif

tumblr_ocxzl4TXLS1v0fcmno1_500.gif

1-20.gif

Starlito-Don-Trip-Do-What-I-Gotta-Do.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear @mamba @*DalMem* have an obsession with hating on DFW. Gotdamn I can't escape either one of these mfers in any Dallas related thread. If Dallas is so fukking trash why are you up in every single thread about it? It's like y'all have a fukking batsignal for negativity related to Dallas :gucci:

shyt crazy dude. There are cities I can't stand. Yet I don't pop in every thread dissing folks from that city. Or talking bad about the city in every thread.

Stuff silly at this point.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can imagine. I know every city has a hood, I'm just being tongue in cheek. Dallas just one of the cleanest cities I've ever been too.

I've had bullets shot in my general direction in my lifetime and I never served in the military, so I have no desire to explore other cities hoods outside of finding the occasional diamond in the rough restaurant.

Yes this is true. I would say most the cities in texas are some of the cleanest in America. The state is just wealthy as fukk. So you see it in the new buildings ans roads.

As far as dallas being clean that is because the economy is so healthy. Everything is new and people are constantly moving here because of the economy. I mentioned on here before that dallas has probably the most diverse economy in america.

That is one of the reasons after 2001 and 2008 unlike most big cities dallas didnt miss a beat and the overall nation wide recession didn't even bother the city.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Downtown Memphis have double the amount of Urban and Hip Hop clubs than Dallas for a gangsta nikka like yourself. :mjlol:

The Memphis Rap scene shyts all over Dallas. Ain't shyt poppin in Dallas. :umad:

giphy-21.gif

giphy.gif

dolph1.gif

1-20.gif

Who are the rappers in these gifs besides Black Youngsta & Yo Gotti?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

giphy-21.gif

giphy.gif

dolph1.gif

1-20.gif

Who are the rappers in these gifs besides Black Youngsta & Yo Gotti?

:ehh:I thought the rapper in the 2nd gif was Juicy J, I just wasn't sure.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yes this is true. I would say most the cities in texas are some of the cleanest in America. The state is just wealthy as fukk. So you see it in the new buildings ans roads.

As far as dallas being clean that is because the economy is so healthy. Everything is new and people are constantly moving here because of the economy. I mentioned on here before that dallas has probably the most diverse economy in america.

That is one of the reasons after 2001 and 2008 unlike most big cities dallas didnt miss a beat and the overall nation wide recession didn't even bother the city.

I was just remarking to my coworkers the cleanliness of the entire city.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just remarking to my coworkers the cleanliness of the entire city.

Yep my family are amazed as well. It is night and day when you compare here to chicago.

Another thing they don't deal with extreme cold and snow. So roads don't get fukked up and metal bridges don't rust because of salt.

But you also don't see the abundance of trash on the street like back home in chicago.

Plus I love how in the south you get extra day light. Lord knows in the winter back in chicago it is pitch black at 4:30 in the afternoon.

Also the shyt reminds me (not saying it is as clean) when I go to china and some of the streets are so clean it looks like you can eat off of them.

Last edited: