The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm in Dallas this week for work.

I went out last night with my niece...I did not expect you guys to turn up on a Sunday...

Level was packed as fukk...a little too much for my tastes, but the women there...

:ohlawd::banderas:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I went to this spot right across the street called Kung Fu lounge or something and picked up this badass chick, but I blacked out and I'm sure I made an ass out of myself.

All good times.

I refuse to believe you guys have a hood out here tho...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I'm in Dallas this week for work.

I went out last night with my niece...I did not expect you guys to turn up on a Sunday...

Level was packed as fukk...a little too much for my tastes, but the women there...

:ohlawd::banderas:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I went to this spot right across the street called Kung Fu lounge or something and picked up this badass chick, but I blacked out and I'm sure I made an ass out of myself.

All good times.

I refuse to believe you guys have a hood out here tho...
There's definitely hoods out here. Where are you from?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As opposed to boring ass Memphis?
:deadmanny:

Memphis night scene shyts all over Dallas 2 A.M. curfew ass city. :mjlol:

Memphis is one of the Top night entertainment cities in the country and has been so historically. :mjlol:

What music scene does Dallas even have? :mjlol:

To compare Dallas to one the Top music entertainment scenes in the country was pure asinine. :mjlol:

Did you really try to pull that dumb shyt. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Dallas is more ratchet than dangerous if that makes sense

The areas I gamble in hood asf

Not too far from downtown too. Just go to south Dallas if you want to see the hood.

I can imagine. I know every city has a hood, I'm just being tongue in cheek. Dallas just one of the cleanest cities I've ever been too.

I've had bullets shot in my general direction in my lifetime and I never served in the military, so I have no desire to explore other cities hoods outside of finding the occasional diamond in the rough restaurant.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I can imagine. I know every city has a hood, I'm just being tongue in cheek. Dallas just one of the cleanest cities I've ever been too.

I've had bullets shot in my general direction in my lifetime and I never served in the military, so I have no desire to explore other cities hoods outside of finding the occasional diamond in the rough restaurant.
What do you got a taste for. Seem like you been spending all your time north of i30

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
So they're closing down clubs and shyt in uptown tryna make it residental lol

The Den closed down

Either this makes Deep Ellum even more live or we just find a new strip

Dallas cacs getting about their :mjpls:, I see.

They also forced the Shell Shack to move from Uptown. Shell Shack is mostly frequented by nikkas.

I doubt they would have forced Shell Shack out if it had mainly white customers.