The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Dallas cacs getting about their :mjpls:, I see.

They also forced the Shell Shack to move. Shell Shack is mostly frequented by nikkas.

I doubt they would have forced Shell Shack out if it had mainly white customers.
The one in mesquite still poppin

I don't fucc wit shell shacc personally I think it's trash

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So they're closing down clubs and shyt in uptown tryna make it residental lol

The Den closed down

Either this makes Deep Ellum even more live or we just find a new strip

Dallas cacs getting about their :mjpls:, I see.

They also forced the Shell Shack to move from Uptown. Shell Shack is mostly frequented by nikkas.

I doubt they would have forced Shell Shack out if it had mainly white customers.

Where did Shell Shack move to?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You not from the hood

What hood in Dallas do ppl know you?

They made a movie about fake suburban gangster like youself. "Mesquite Most Wanted" ass nikka. :mjlol:

l.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can imagine. I know every city has a hood, I'm just being tongue in cheek. Dallas just one of the cleanest cities I've ever been too.

I've had bullets shot in my general direction in my lifetime and I never served in the military, so I have no desire to explore other cities hoods outside of finding the occasional diamond in the rough restaurant.

DFW is one the most family friendly major cities in the country. Don't listen to that fake internet gangster. :mjlol:

DFW is as an area where you raise your family.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
The one in mesquite still poppin

I don't fucc wit shell shacc personally I think it's trash

Mesquite is a Mexic00n area. Doesn’t count.

Cacs are about to ensure nikkas aren’t invading their living spaces at night in Dallas. A purge is happening in Uptown. They did the same in Lower Greenville.

They’ve invested heavily in Frisco, far away from nikkas. No DART service out there. Long ass drive from South Dallas.

Deep Ellum will be the main strip until cacs purge that shyt as well, leaving you nikkas with Camp Wisdom. That’s the grand plan.

As I’ve pointed out numerous times, cacs consider Dallas their playground. They will go super :mjpls: to keep it that way.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Cacs are about to ensure nikkas aren’t invading their living spaces at night in Dallas. A purge is happening in Uptown. They did the same in Lower Greenville.

They’ve invested heavily in Frisco, far away from nikkas.

Deep Ellum will be the main strip until cacs purge that shyt as well, leaving you nikkas with Camp Wisdom. That’s the grand plan.

As I’ve pointed out numerous times, cacs consider Dallas their playground. They will go super :mjpls: to keep it that way.
Even if deep Ellum is the main strip what's wrong with that. There's still other strips in North Dallas, South Dallas and oak cliff on top of that

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Even if deep Ellum is the main strip what's wrong with that. There's still other strips in North Dallas, South Dallas and oak cliff on top of that

Black people only control the strips in South Dallas.

You all are at the mercy of cac sensibilities in North Dallas. They are purging you nikkas whenever a scene gets too Black at night.

And there’s nothing you can do about it but tuck your tail between your legs and try to find another white strip to frequent!

nikkas should just turn a strip in South Dallas into THE Black entertainment strip in Dallas. Stop trying to turn up in these cac neighborhoods that clearly don’t want you there.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They’ve invested heavily in Frisco, far away from nikkas. No DART service out there. Long ass drive from South Dallas.

They don't want to hear it tho. :yeshrug:

nikkas in Dallas are asleep to what is going on.
I wish nikkas will wake up, but they got them pacified with bad credit materialism. :snoop:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Black people only control the strips in South Dallas.

You all are at the mercy of cac sensibilities in North Dallas. They are purging you nikkas whenever a scene gets too Black at night.
Is the whole city supposed to be ran by blacc ppl? Lol

Whats wrong with cacs Asians n Mexicans n Africans n Jamaicans all having their own thing as well?