The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ended up going to Deep Ellum and Momo's on Saturday. Went by Level for a few mins last night, they WAS OUT THERE got damn:ohlawd:

Gone have to hit Level for real next time

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:...my dude literally typed, "it's cold dena b***h". i miss this thread.

in rolling stone news: on my road trip to sactown, i drove up through dallas, but only stayed the night. on my way back out of town, i got a bad case of bubble guts and the closest stop was this gas station across the street from the texas motor speedway....buc-ee's is the name, i think. i walked into the joint and it was size of a small grocery story and they sold everything a redneck would buy. aside from the country music being played over the loud speaker, and the two other lone black faces in the store...the bathroom was top notch for a public john. the stalls were the size of a small walk-in closet with an actual long door. i don't always take s**ts at public spots, but that one was well worth it. if y'all are ever out in the ft. worth speedway area, hit up buc-ee's.........your ass with thank you

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Buccees. I jus ate there sat evening. Their veggie wrap will make you want to give up meat.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
If I ever see you at Park Ave, it's gonna be :gladbron:. :mjlol:

I think i still remember what you look like from those videos.

I usually only go on Fridays tho.
remember what men look like from videos brehs

some of yall are on some straight mhaatycone bs jesus

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:...my dude literally typed, "it's cold dena b***h". i miss this thread.

in rolling stone news: on my road trip to sactown, i drove up through dallas, but only stayed the night. on my way back out of town, i got a bad case of bubble guts and the closest stop was this gas station across the street from the texas motor speedway....buc-ee's is the name, i think. i walked into the joint and it was size of a small grocery story and they sold everything a redneck would buy. aside from the country music being played over the loud speaker, and the two other lone black faces in the store...the bathroom was top notch for a public john. the stalls were the size of a small walk-in closet with an actual long door. i don't always take s**ts at public spots, but that one was well worth it. if y'all are ever out in the ft. worth speedway area, hit up buc-ee's.........your ass with thank you
They have billboards when you take a road trip advertising the cleanest public restrooms. That's how you end up stopping to pee and spending $38
If I ever see you at Park Ave, it's gonna be :gladbron:. :mjlol:

I think i still remember what you look like from those videos.

I usually only go on Fridays tho.

I'm growing my hair out now :queen:

We can link. Tryna hit the NFL draft, baseball games when they come back around and I still be fukking with these Mavericks :snoop:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
So Level the new spot? Peeped Truth and it was cool. Mainly went for the buffet. The Hideaway a cool lil spot too. Cool bar to shoot pool, play dominoes and they have poker tournaments too

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
So Level the new spot? Peeped Truth and it was cool. Mainly went for the buffet. The Hideaway a cool lil spot too. Cool bar to shoot pool, play dominoes and they have poker tournaments too
Where is the hideaway? Truth getting turned out slowly but surely from what I'm hearing from my potnas. I dont club no more rather hit up a bar r lounge type atmosphere

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Where is the hideaway? Truth getting turned out slowly but surely from what I'm hearing from my potnas. I dont club no more rather hit up a bar r lounge type atmosphere

Yeah im the same way ... Don't do too many clubs, except on some happy hour type shid. The Hideaway over off Preston and Beltline. Laid back spot, kind of remind you Austin Ave if you ever been there. $3 Crown and down on Fridays