The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’ve been so caught up in Colorado football I haven’t been paying attention to Dallas.

The last story I read is about Jerry Jones making trades without consulting anyone.

This CAC needs to die for real. And the fact that Tre Lance is happy he got traded to be the third string after being a starter last year speaks volumes.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Hell nah. We own em and they have no receiving threat. I expect Micah and our defense to dominate tbh.
More worried about their front vs our OL

Plus, we tend to start off slow in season openers.
Ill say this, if dak goes to metlife and puts up 300 yds 3tds and 0 ints, ima start cutting him some slack

until the Jets game :lolbron:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been so caught up in Colorado football I haven’t been paying attention to Dallas.

The last story I read is about Jerry Jones making trades without consulting anyone.

This CAC needs to die for real. And the fact that Tre Lance is happy he got traded to be the third string after being a starter last year speaks volumes.
lol.. yeah, Ive been looking forward to College football all summer and not even thought about Dallas. My problem is I expect the same. Really good season, followed by Dak fuhking it up.