The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Contemplating going to the game.
Even though I prefer to watch at home, season opener sounds fun. And of course we fill MetLife

Darren Waller and Jalin Hyatt put pressure on your defense. Saquon is him. Dexter Lawrence is elite.

This is definitely their best team since 16.
I expect fukkery on SNF. Not Kadarius Toney levels of fukkery, but definitely some nonsense.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
More worried about their front vs our OL

Plus, we tend to start off slow in season openers.
Ill say this, if dak goes to metlife and puts up 300 yds 3tds and 0 ints, ima start cutting him some slack

until the Jets game :lolbron:
Dak has beaten the giants literally 10 times in a row but only if he wins an 11th one in a row will you cut him some slack :mjlol:

Let me send the texas office of energy a report talking about all the electricity you wasting so i can get your whole neighborhood power turned off while its 106 outside :mjlol:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Contemplating going to the game.
Even though I prefer to watch at home, season opener sounds fun. And of course we fill MetLife

Darren Waller and Jalin Hyatt put pressure on your defense. Saquon is him. Dexter Lawrence is elite.

This is definitely their best team since 16.
I expect fukkery on SNF. Not Kadarius Toney levels of fukkery, but definitely some nonsense.

I’ll be there brehs :mjgrin:

Not a playoff game so y’all can’t get mad at me if we lose :whoa:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Dak had to be sedated 11 hours for a tatoo.

Can someone explain if this is more cooonery by our resident c00nscott?
I’m not
Familiar with tatoos
Sedated likely means it was a big ass piece and he had multiple people hitting him up at the same time. Not no shyt the average person going to do. Probably a 10K+ session. That’s like yo whole back

Edit: just saw the story, it was his leg but sedated is wild though cause they have a cream now that makes the area go numb and you can’t feel it. You’ll see the needles in and out yo skin but won’t feel shyt

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Sedated likely means it was a big ass piece and he had multiple people hitting him up at the same time. Not no shyt the average person going to do. Probably a 10K+ session. That’s like yo whole back

Edit: just saw the story, it was his leg but sedated is wild though cause they have a cream now that makes the area go numb and you can’t feel it. You’ll see the needles in and out yo skin but won’t feel shyt
AYOOO :dame:

cam%27ron-pause.gif