The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I guess it’s time to finally get back into this and pretend like I know what’s been going on for the last 7 months with this bytchass franchise.

Think we'll start 3-1 going into the showdown.
Dak is going to struggle against that Jets defense.

Pollard should have a monster year. We rode Murray and Zeke like workhorses, and while I don’t think they’ll saddle Pollard with that type of workload, I think he can approach their peak levels of productivity. He has explosion and speed that those two never had. Jamaal Charles lite vibes.

It’s really going to come down to 3 things.
1. We’ll go as far as Dak can take us
2. OL health
3. Can we finally provide some resistance and stop being so soft up the middle on defense.

Would be nice if one of our LBs jumped out and had a good year.

Diggs got paid. Let's see if he still plays like a football influencer. I’m still not over that pathetic effort in both the Bucs and 49ers games. He intentionally didn’t want to dislodge that ball from Kittle and that was a crucial play in that game. He was one of my favorite players on the squad a year ago but he needs to shake that stench, because he smells like p*ssy.

Expecting solid contributions from Cooks and Gilmore. I think those are two of the best veterans we’ve picked up in the off-season in about a decade.

I have zero expectations for Mazi and Schoonmaker. I don’t want to shyt on these guys before they’ve ever played a meaningful down in the league… but let’s just say I’ll be happy if either one can give us a spark in some games.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
1. We’ll go as far as Dak can take us

full

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Who is our number 2 receiver ? Gallup or Cooks? I don't really trust either one in the slot.