The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Nizz :sas2:

Byrdgang is in the MFN bldg :blessed:
chris-tucker-smokey.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Jerruhs fans don't understand what they're watching :mjlol:

It was a cover 3 disguised as a cover 2 :mjlol:

What I see is that Diggs and Gilmore were both burnt toast and most good QBs would've scored a TD on that play just by keeping the S honest...he literally had his pick of who to throw to...good teams should be able to exploit that
Seeing as how The cowboys have beaten the eagles 7 of the last 8 times...your team won't exploit it :mjlol:

What are you even doing here? Using your lunchbreak to post on the coli? :scust:

Get back on those fries breh

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Seeing as how The cowboys have beaten the eagles 7 of the last 8 times...your team won't exploit it :mjlol:

What are you even doing here? Using your lunchbreak to post on the coli? :scust:

Get back on those fries breh

Actually, I'm a finance exec at a university in philly that's better than every single one in the state of TX :sas2:

Can't wait to see the Jerruhs shoot themselves in the foot again :skip:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Actually, I'm a finance exec at a university in philly that's better than every single one in the state of TX :sas2:

As long as Dak is playing they'll go 2 - 0 against the eagles like he always does.

Now run along. RPO boy not going to convert that 4th and inches by himself. You need to be behind him pushing along with the rest of the city.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs I come in peace (for now :pachaha:)

can Anthony Brown play in the slot ? we just signed him to our 53 roster and afaik he played strictly outside corner for yall ? or am I wrong ?
He’s average. Biggest issue is he doesn’t turn his head around to locate the ball on deep balls and gets victimized on deep ball more offense than not. It’s not a speed isssue. It’s a technique issue. He was the most targeted corner in the league last Season. Can you believe with all those opportunities, he didn’t register not one interception. He wasn’t even near the near the top in pass breakups. His ball skills haven’t gotten better as his career has progressed. He doesn’t get burned though. But there’s no risk for a qb to throw it at him on 3rd and long…

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

Everyone loves to say how irrelevant the Cowboys are but yet they worry more about us than their own teams.
:mjlol:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
He’s average. Biggest issue is He doesn’t turn his head around on deep ball and gets victimized on deep ball more offense than not. It’s not a speed isssue. It’s a technique issue. He was the msot tatgeted corner in the league last Season. Can you believe With alll those opportunities, he didn’t register not one interception. He wasn’t even near the near the top in pass breakups. His ball
Skills haven’t gotten better as his career has progressed. He doesn’t get burned though. But there’s no risk for a qb to throw it at him in 3rd and long…
Yeah I know that, was wondering more if he can play slot. I found out he could. Right now our cb depth is shot and I think they were looking at Bradley Roby and Brown. And chose Brown even though he's off a major injury.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I know that, was wondering more if he can play slot. I found out he could. Right now our cb depth is shot and I think they were looking at Bradley Roby and Brown. And chose Brown even though he's off a major injury.
Yeah he can play slot if needed but he wasn’t even our top 2 at playing the slot. Jordain Lewis and Bland were both better at it.

The cowboys got the most out of brown when he played in zone versus man

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yeah he can play slot if needed but he wasn’t even our top 2 at playing the slot. Jordain Lewis and Bland were both better at it.

The cowboys got the most out of brown when he played in zone versus man
Niners play zone like 85% of the time anyway haha. But yeah he might just be a body to have and prolly will be cut once our backups get healthy