The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Oh @darealvelle :mjgrin:

This is where WE’s at now?:gladbron:

Ooooooooh dis is niiiiiiiiceeee!!:gladbron:

I like what y’all did with the curtains and that chandelier is fantastic

Yes, I’m gonna enjoy visiting y’all knew thread home:mjlit:

Sidenote

Dak has only thrown 65 interceptions in 7 seasons. That is a low amount. I dont expect interceptions to be an issue this season.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Dude is still trash IMO.
Yea im not a fan. The stanley content creators love this dude, but i just dont see it.

Only thing i like about this signing is that we dont have to address three holes on the offensive line this offseason (biadasz and tyron)

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm crying bruhs 🥴

This is the first rain drops on my side of the DFW since July

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Yeah folks keep bringing up interceptions like he winston. Especially other fan bases that get they information only from first take.
The interceptions are concerning though.

This was watching Dak lead the offense. No work horse Zeke, no one planning to stop Pollard as a runner - Dak, as the focal point of the offense and he looked like a rookie.

We know he can go get empty calories with the best of them. But with the days of running the ball 30+ times over with, it’s concerning.

Probably why we went TE again with 2 TEs on the roster that looked good last year, pause. Heavy TE involvement and easy passes for year 8 Dak.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Excited about the defense. Hankins, Osa, Mazi and Galimore is the deepest rotation we had a DT in a while. Hopefully DLaw isn’t lined up inside too much.

Excited to see Clarke. Gilmore. 3 headed safety monster. I don’t expect them to come out the gate clicking, especially against our Achilles heel from last season, a dual threat QB but I expect them to be a top 10 unit this season.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excited about the defense. Hankins, Osa, Mazi and Galimore is the deepest rotation we had a DT in a while. Hopefully DLaw isn’t lined up inside too much.

Excited to see Clarke. Gilmore. 3 headed safety monster. I don’t expect them to come out the gate clicking, especially against our Achilles heel from last season, a dual threat QB but I expect them to be a top 10 unit this season.
Only thing that excites me about the defense is Quinn runs it