The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@Codeine Bryant @Spade @DTXwavey_02

We might be on the verge of a massive L the way Dak is playing

200w.gif
My agent and I have prepared a statement to address the erroneous views and lapses in judgment I have demonstrated with regards to Dak Prescott.

I will personally address @duckbutta with a formal written apology that is incumbent upon 4 providing us with quality playoff production and results.

Until then, I’m going to need to see him do it again :unimpressed:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My agent and I have prepared a statement to address the erroneous views and lapses in judgment I have demonstrated with regards to Dak Prescott.

I will personally address @duckbutta with a formal written apology that is incumbent upon 4 providing us with quality playoff production and results.

Until then, I’m going to need to see him do it again :unimpressed:
@BlueHeffner still need to apply pressure to Dakota :ufdup:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
“I need dak to throw 3 interceptions and fumble the ball twice and rally a come back from behind like jalen and then I will be impressed”- Shady

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I ain't gonna lie I thought we were gonna lose this. Bland was getting cooked first half by Metcalf. Evans dumb ass with that costly PI. They need to practice redzone offense until we get it right because not getting TDs will cost us on the playoffs. BTW where the fukk is Martavious Bryant??? Ain't heard shyt about him since he was signed to help in the redzone.

This proves once again a bad offensive line can get coached to protect the QB. They looked better than Dallas Oline last night. This the 3rd game I can remember where a poor oline played like they had a bunch of All Pros in the lineup against us. We are at the tailend of the season and still committing bone headed penalties on defense extending drives. Hopefully Gallup was just saving himself for the end of the season and post season because his absence is becoming a problem. Brooks should be the third receiver taking his snaps.
Turpin >>>>>>Tolbert:manny:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't gonna lie I thought we were gonna lose this. Bland was getting cooked first half by Metcalf. Evans dumb ass with that costly PI. They need to practice redzone offense until we get it right because not getting TDs will cost us on the playoffs. BTW where the fukk is Martavious Bryant??? Ain't heard shyt about him since he was signed to help in the redzone.

This proves once again a bad offensive line can get coached to protect the QB. They looked better than Dallas Oline last night. This the 3rd game I can remember where a poor oline played like they had a bunch of All Pros in the lineup against us. We are at the tailend of the season and still committing bone headed penalties on defense extending drives. Hopefully Gallup was just saving himself for the end of the season and post season because his absence is becoming a problem. Brooks should be the third receiver taking his snaps.
Turpin >>>>>>Tolbert:manny:
Geno was getting the ball out quick. he got hurried 10+ times last night

Daps
When was the last time the cowboys defense won a game when our offense was bad:patrice:

Like when Watson got hurt and Cleveland OC was like "look...we playing some random dude at qb and Amari back to rubbing tennis balls on his thighs half the game so don' expect much from us today. We probably not going to score more than 14." And Cleveland defense said "don't matter we only going to give up 10." And they won the game 13 to 10.

When was the last time Dan Quinn defense did that :patrice:
Last year with Cooper Rush.

Playoff game with SF....Dak just made too many mistakes

Daps
Is comparing Herbert under Kellen fair? Seems like everybody is blaming Herbert/Chargers not doing more on Staley. But for the Moore difference I've seen ppl bring up how last year Dallas was like top/top 3 in redzone efficiency, now they like bottom 6 team in the redzone this year.
That's more about Zeke.

He was good in short yardage. Pollard is not so good. They need to use Rico and Luepke down there.