The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@duckbutta being a little too humble considering whats transgressing at the qb position. :patrice:
I don't know what you want me to say that I haven't been saying for years.

Like how man times does Dak have to be the trigger man for the best offense in football before people understand how good the dude is?

When this team losses, it's not because of whatever Dak does or doesn't do. It's because they line up offsides 4 times in one drive, let DK have more yards and touchdowns that he has in 3 other games combined, and cause our all world magabacker can't out duel a 40 year old with bad knees and a bum shoulder.

At the very least we don't have Zeke trash ass dragging us down. Could you imagine him playing in this game? His 11 carries for 21 yards and failed 4th and inches attempt would have definitely cost us the game with the way the defense shyt the bed tonight.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@Codeine Bryant @Spade @DTXwavey_02

We might be on the verge of a massive L the way Dak is playing

200w.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Offense played great outside that wack first drive. Defense on the other hand :francis:
This the second time in two seasons our defense couldn't make the other team punt 1 time .

Funny enough we 2 - 0 in these never punt games cause you know, we got a qb who can go get us 40 or more.

But do you REALLY think you can win at the highest level with a defense who can't make Gardener Minshew and Geno Smith punt one time :mjlol:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This the second time in two seasons our defense couldn't make the other team punt 1 time .

Funny enough we 2 - 0 in these never punt games cause you know, we got a qb who can go get us 40 or more.

But do you REALLY think you can win at the highest level with a defense who can't make Gardener Minshew and Geno Smith punt one time :mjlol:
I wonder if the team playing 3 games in 11 days was a factor?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Good to see the offense can win a game if the Defense having a rough night.

Its like that sometimes
When was the last time the cowboys defense won a game when our offense was bad:patrice:

Like when Watson got hurt and Cleveland OC was like "look...we playing some random dude at qb and Amari back to rubbing tennis balls on his thighs half the game so don' expect much from us today. We probably not going to score more than 14." And Cleveland defense said "don't matter we only going to give up 10." And they won the game 13 to 10.

When was the last time Dan Quinn defense did that :patrice:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I wonder if the team playing 3 games in 11 days was a factor?
Could be. Although if I had to pick the team I would play in my 3rd game and feel pretty comfortable I could handle them, I would pick a team that had scored 1 touchdown in 8 quarters. You know...like the seahawks had before last night.