The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Eagles brehs really don't know what to do with themselves. Got a good squad, but stay up in our thread worried about how we feel/react to what they doing.:heh:

I don't post in their threads nor care how they feel about us. (Don't need to since they ALWAYS up in here telling us). How do you come into a TEAM THREAD and laugh that they talking about your team? Weirdo ish for real

We got our dub now we on to Seattle. Go 'Boys

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Eagles brehs really don't know what to do with themselves. Got a good squad, but stay up in our thread worried about how we feel/react to what they doing.:heh:
They seem to be going with the fallacy that we shouldn’t be watching playoff teams in games that could determine seeding when it’s almost December. Just so they can have a reason to yell at big brother in our thread.
Petulant children.

Seattle is a trap game. They can’t be looking ahead to the Eagles showdown the following week. Need to come out and put pressure on Geno, hopefully see our home Offense cook, and get out of there unscathed.

Getting this pseudo-bye week after the post-Thanksgiving game is always a nice perk. I’ve always assumed that’s the reason we don’t get week 10/11/13 Bye Weeks.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They seem to be going with the fallacy that we shouldn’t be watching playoff teams in games that could determine seeding when it’s almost December. Just so they can have a reason to yell at big brother in our thread.
Petulant children

Seattle is a trap game. They can’t be looking ahead to the Eagles showdown the following week. Need to come out and put pressure on Geno, hopefully see our home Offense cook, and get out of there unscathed.

Getting this pseudo-bye week after the post-Thanksgiving game is always a nice perk. I’ve always assumed that’s the reason we don’t get week 10/11/13 Bye Weeks.
That is the weirdest thing they do. They lurk our thread and get mad at comment and then reply to it like it was posted in their thread.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

I don't post in their threads nor care how they feel about us. (Don't need to since they ALWAYS up in here telling us). How do you come into a TEAM THREAD and laugh that they talking about your team? Weirdo ish for real

We got our dub now we on to Seattle. Go 'Boys
I had to look it up to confirm, the canadian fakkit that be in here has damn near twice as many posts in this thread as he does the Eagles season thread :mjlol:

DaPresident

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I had to look it up to confirm, the canadian fakkit that be in here has damn near twice as many posts in this thread as he does the Eagles season thread :mjlol:

Clowns negging me because they came into OUR thread. Looking for attention

“Please everybody, look at us and our great season! :to: They talking junk about us in their team thread!! Why tho? We’re 10-1!! Look at the record, why aren’t they bowing down to us?!!”

SMH get a life

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

“Please everybody, look at us and our great season! :to: They talking junk about us in their team thread!! Why tho? We’re 10-1!! Look at the record, why aren’t they bowing down to us?!!”

SMH get a life
Those weirdos were negging me too in our thread.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

SMH get a life
Rent free.
The moment their team does anything, they run to us for validation.

Any discussion about us no longer being America’s Team is put to rest by their fanbase’s obsessive behavior with us. We could go 0-17 and they’d be subscribing to All-22 so they could breakdown film on our 3rd string slot corner.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Staying up all night doing research, and math. Incorrect Florida swamp donkey math btw. You guys have more posts about me than your own team for the last 5 pages :heh:
Rent free.
The moment their team does anything, they run to us for validation.

Any discussion about us no longer being America’s Team is put to rest by their fanbase’s obsessive behavior with us. We could go 0-17 and they’d be subscribing to All-22 so they could breakdown film on our 3rd string slot corner.
This is the most clueless take ever. I know you guys have been beaten into submission the last few years and are scared to post outside of this thread

But you're still the dumbest and loudest fanbase. Of course ppl take please in laughing and clowning you

DaPresident

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staying up all night doing research, and math. Incorrect Florida swamp donkey math btw. You guys have more posts about me than your own team for the last 5 pages :heh:

This is the most clueless take ever. I know you guys have been beaten into submission the last few years and are scared to post outside of this thread

But you're still the dumbest and loudest fanbase. Of course ppl take please in laughing and clowning you

:mjlol: In OUR thread yet and still. But WE are the “dumbest and loudest fanbase”

Go enjoy your season lil fella…we good in here. Win, lose, or draw you won’t catch me in yall thread, because I don’t care enough about yall to:manny:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:to:

That’s the player we been lacking. Don’t care about the publicity and camera. Just wants to ball and get back to work. Dude probably not even active in social media. He hasnt let being a Cowboy go to his head. And he’s goin to add on to that record. He doesn’t gamble. He just reads wait and react. And it’s so many bad qbs in the league at reading coverages and wrs bad at the adjustment route he’ll have more opportunities

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:to:

That’s the player we been lacking. Don’t care about the publicity and camera. Just wants to ball and get back to work. Dude probably not even active in social media. He hasnt let being a Cowboy go to his head. And he’s goin to add on to that record. He doesn’t gamble. He just reads wait and react. And it’s so many bad qbs in the league at reading coverages and wrs bad at the adjustment route he’ll have more opportunities

I say he will get another one on thursday.

Last edited: