The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
There’s nothing that Dak can do in the regular season to shut us up - we on his ass until he bring us to glory. *future tone* it’s crazy but it true
That's why I said starting this week and included the regular season game in that. This extends into the postseason. Starting this week, he will likely not play another team below .500 except for Washington and maybe the NFC South winner in the wildcard game.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak has a chance to shut us up forever starting tonight. No more sister mary of the poors on the schedule besides the last game of the regular season. He has to start showing he is that QB.
So when he packed Tom Brady, sent him home, and ruined his marraige, that didn't count :pachaha: . That didn't "prove" anything, getting a playoff win on the road?

We going to toss that out the window and be like "If Dak REALLY wants to prove he a great qb he needs to beat...Geno Smith :pachaha:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So when he packed Tom Brady, sent him home, and ruined his marraige, that didn't count :pachaha: . That didn't "prove" anything, getting a playoff win on the road?

We going to toss that out the window and be like "If Dak REALLY wants to prove he a great qb he needs to beat...Geno Smith :pachaha:

:bryan: You wrong for the bolded.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

1. No
2. No it didn't prove anything. He beat a supbar 8-9 team led by a 46 year old qb who won a trash division.
3. Learn to comprehend. When did I say that if he proves to be a great QB, he has to beat Geno Smith? Humor me with your response.

Daps
D4k is in his final form brehs
Defense is suffocating
Cee see lamb is him

What more can I say
Are yall not entertained !!!?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
1. No
2. No it didn't prove anything. He beat a supbar 8-9 team led by a 46 year old qb who won a trash division.
3. Learn to comprehend. When did I say that if he proves to be a great QB, he has to beat Geno Smith? Humor me with your response.
Dak has a chance to shut us up forever starting tonight. No more sister mary of the poors on the schedule besides the last game of the regular season. He has to start showing he is that QB.
And winning a playoff game on the road is hard it don't matter who it is.

If I had to pick the top 10 things that determine a cowboys win or loss...I'd probably have Dak at 9 or 10...maybe not even on the list. There are exceptionally consistent things that happen in a cowboys game that have nothing to do with the quarterback position when we lose and when we win.

QB play is grossly overrated when it comes to wins and losses. Your qb can be trash and you can win. Your qb can be great and you can lose.

Josh Allen accounted for over 400 yards of the bills offense and scored 4 touchdowns. He had one pick that was just a phenomenal defense call and play by the eagles, and that one pick didn't really hurt them because Jalen threw a pick as well. I don't know if you can be more productive against the Eagles than 400 total yards and 4 touchdowns and going to get the score in overtime to put you ahead to win the game. But then the eagles got the ball and the bills defense let them just go down the field in what...2 minutes. Game over.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I’m not going to read your essay. Bottom line, my point stands. He has to step up starting tonight and going forward into the playoffs. I don’t care about any other quarterback. I don’t care about any other team. I care about the success of the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys only. If he fails to make the nfc title? We need to be getting a new quarterback.

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
That's why I said starting this week and included the regular season game in that. This extends into the postseason. Starting this week, he will likely not play another team below .500 except for Washington and maybe the NFC South winner in the wildcard game.
Bills?