The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:mjlol: In OUR thread yet and still. But WE are the “dumbest and loudest fanbase”

Go enjoy your season lil fella…we good in here. Win, lose, or draw you won’t catch me in yall thread, because I don’t care enough about yall to:manny:
Just put him on your ignore list breh, I literally only take him off to neg him and only know he keeps posting here because ppl quote him and from the thread counter

dc.png

phi.png

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:mjlol: In OUR thread yet and still. But WE are the “dumbest and loudest fanbase”

Go enjoy your season lil fella…we good in here. Win, lose, or draw you won’t catch me in yall thread, because I don’t care enough about yall to:manny:
"Our thread" :mjlol:

It's a msg board. Stop crying.

Again, you're apart of the loudest, most casual, talk shyt and hide your hands fanbase in the world. You can not be a retard all you like, you're still in the special Ed class and will be treated as such :ehh:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Dak has a chance to shut us up forever starting tonight. No more sister mary of the poors on the schedule besides the last game of the regular season. He has to start showing he is that QB.
There’s nothing that Dak can do in the regular season to shut us up - we on his ass until he bring us to glory. *future tone* it’s crazy but it true