The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We are all Bills fans today.

We have to beat Philly at home in two weeks.

And even then, Philly owns the tiebreaker because we already have 3 conference losses. They have 0 and would have two non-conference losses to Jets and Bills if the above scenario plays out.

So Philly would still have to drop another game. And we would have to run the table (Bills, Dolphins, Lions).

:francis:
Exactly. Not happening.

It sucks bc I think we are on par with Philly so whoever gets home field is going to win that potential playoff game.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

And even then, Philly owns the tiebreaker because we already have 3 conference losses. They have 0 and would have two non-conference losses to Jets and Bills if the above scenario plays out.

So Philly would still have to drop another game. And we would have to run the table (Bills, Dolphins, Lions).

Exactly. Not happening.

It sucks bc I think we are on par with Philly so whoever gets home field is going to win that potential playoff game.
Third tie breaker for the division title is common opponent not conference record. We need Philly to lose to the Bills and 49ers and we gotta beat the Bills and Miami. We beat the Jets so right now we have that going for us. Tough task beating Buffalo in buffalo. We shouldnt have lost to the Cardinals smh

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not

Go Eagles Go!!

Imagine being scared to go on the road in the playoffs....nikka please

My generation went on the road, party all nite, smashed their broads raw, won the game, talked shyt afterwards, and had them raising our illegitimate kids thinking they're theirs

I wish I might be scared to play on the road

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm not

Go Eagles Go!!

Imagine being scared to go on the road in the playoffs....nikka please

My generation went on the road, party all nite, smashed their broads raw, won the game, talked shyt afterwards, and had them raising our illegitimate kids thinking they're theirs

I wish I might be scared to play on the road
Hollywood Henderson aint walking through that door.