The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Y2SCFjM.png

Although he fukked up with that Mazi pick

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I’m very pleased that the national media and Twitter are shytting on the team/Dak for only beating bad opponents.

Good. Keep your foot on their/our necks. If this is what it takes to keep this country club franchise from lounging in complacency, so be it.

Need more SAS rants and Bill Simmons tweets. Need more salty Eagles chants.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I’m very pleased that the national media and Twitter are shytting on the team/Dak for only beating bad opponents.

Good. Keep your foot on their/our necks. If this is what it takes to keep this country club franchise from lounging in complacency, so be it.

Things are going to be what they are. We play 5 teams above .500. We're gonna have to go 4-1, to change the narrative. 3-2 or worse and we'll hear the same shyt. Just bring on the playoffs.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

i agree, its keeping the team hungry. Also the media keeps bringing up the arizona game and that is a contributing reason why we beating down them bad teams.