The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The offseason of signing Brandon Carr and drafting Mo Bust has haunted this franchise for over an decade. :unimpressed:

The player that every Mock Draft had the Cowboys drafting, has directly haunted this franchise of an decade. :unimpressed:

That was the offseason where Stephen Jones took on the philosophy of not putting their focus on the interior defensive line. :unimpressed:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Looking at cowboys twitters and listening to cowboys podcasters and content creators, everybody seem to have the same reaction as me whereas the only point we jumped out our seats last night was when Bland made the pick 6.

I think most of us cowboys fans have seen this story befor worth the which powered offense and everything clicking. We know they can do it again the WFT and panthers of the league. We need to see this offense high powered in January where it matters. This is three years in a row. But we haven’t seen anything like Bland

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Looking at cowboys twitters and listening to cowboys podcasters and content creators, everybody seem to have the same reaction as me whereas the only point we jumped out our seats last night was when Bland made the pick 6.

I think most of us cowboys fans have seen this story befor worth the which powered offense and everything clicking. We know they can do it again the WFT and panthers of the league. We need to see this offense high powered in January where it matters. This is three years in a row. But we haven’t seen anything like Bland
That was something special to see and witness last night.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The offseason of signing Brandon Carr and drafting Mo Bust has haunted this franchise for over an decade. :unimpressed:

The player that every Mock Draft had the Cowboys drafting, has directly haunted this franchise of an decade. :unimpressed:

That was the offseason where Stephen Jones took on the philosophy of not putting their focus on the interior defensive line. :unimpressed:
Felt like they’ve always had that mindset even going back to the 90’s. They’ve always spent high draft compensation on the edge moreso than the interior. Taco wasn’t the first bust. The cowboys have drafted more edge rushers than any position with their FRp. Most of them bust Ekuban,Pitman, Spears, even Ellis was jsut Tyrone Crawford before Tyrone Crawford…