The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dude is old, our pass rush is going to be a problem for him. You'll probably see alot of runs and short passes
This franchise gets no benefit of the doubt from me.

As far as Aaron Rodgers and the 49ers go, I’ll believe it when I see it. Dak gets sonned by them until proven otherwise.

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When is Fletcher Cox going to retire? I'm tired of being constantly reminded how terrible that draft went for us. Decade long mistake. :unimpressed:
Man, I wanted us to draft Fletcher so badly in that draft and screamed in horror when Jerry moved up for Clabourne instead.
I thought Maurice would be halfway decent for us but not that bad. :snoop:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Niners are the issue tbh.

Dak has routinely carved up the Iggles defense. We match up well with them.

What I saw from Hurts yesterday? Not really scared of their offense. He's good because of the ever present threat of running so it makes the reads and passing lanes much easier. You have to be disciplined. Remember Dallas was within a FG in the 4th quarter AT PHILLY last year with Cooper Rush, despite 3 turnovers.

Niners are an even match with us. They shut down CMC last year. Tough team because that's the one squad where you cannot blink. New offense should limit turnovers. Tight ends gotta catch because Dak made some good throws last night. Boys just need Dak to be efficient and protect the ball.

Can't go by history because the Eagles team Dak has carved up over the years (16-21) is vastly different than now.

The Eagles series last year was a wash. It was the first time in a few years that both teams were relatively close in talent levels, but both games have an asterisk because one team was missing their QB in each game

I wasn't impressed by Philly yesterday either, but it's Week 1. Alot of QBs played like their mind was still in the preseason. Top QBs too. Gotta take things a game at a time. Especially, with this Cowboys team.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Man, I wanted us to draft Fletcher so badly in that draft and screamed in horror when Jerry moved up for Clabourne instead.
Mo had like a 2 wonderlic and was built like a 60 year old chinese woman. He was never doing shyt in the league.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You win some, you lose some. Cowboys wanted Evan Neal and had him higher on there charts than Smith but luckily Giants took him to 10. They drafted a bust with a top 10 pick:francis:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Wait til after tonight’s game , to voice your “emotions”:unimpressed:
I'm high on the Jets this year. His best weapons since he had prime Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb.
Defense has 2 of the top 10/15 defensive players in the league. Elite front 4.
One of my favorite coaches in the league. Imagine if we had Saleh instead of McCarthy...

Saleh and Quinn on the same staff :lupe:

OLine isn't great and he could be washed.
He was b2b MVP just a year ago though and people seemingly discard that like it's nothing.
He has much better weapons now than when he just had Davante Adams and filler.

Cowboys will be favored no matter what and should win, of course.